BEC中级真题第2辑精听:Test4-Part One(3)
日期:2019-04-08 18:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: Mike, this is Tessa Jones. About the shareholders' meeting on the twenty-fourth.
迈克,我是特莎·琼斯。我们聊一聊关于24日的股东大会的事情吧。
Man: Yeah.
好的。
Woman: The Managing Director says there won't be enough room at the Bankers' Institute.
总经理说银行家研究所那里没有足够的房间了。
Man: So what's the alternative?
那另外的选择呢?
Woman: We contacted the Commercial Hall- they can take us, but they need the booking immediately.
我们联系了商业厅-他们那里可以容下我们,但是他们说我们得立即预订。
You've got all the details.
你有关于会议的详细信息吧。
Man: OK. What do you need to know?
对。你想知道什么?
Woman: First, how much seating should we book?
首先,我们需要预订多少座位呢?
Man: Well, there are seven hundred and twenty shareholders, but only about half of them ever turn up.
总共有720个股东,但是他们中大概只有一半参加过会议。
So three hundred and eighty chairs would be adequate.
所以380个座位应该就够了。
Woman: Mm, what sort of equipment should we ask for?
我们需要什么设备呢?
Man: There'll be five members of the Board on the platform-
平台上将会有5名董事会成员-
they'll each need a microphone and we'll also need a couple of OHPs. A video won't be necessary.
他们每个人都需要一个麦克风,我们也需要一些投影仪。录像机就不需要了。
Woman: Right, and what about photocopies? I can see to those. What do we need done?
好的,文件复印件方面呢?我可以负责这个。需要做什么事情呢?
Man: Oh, the agenda- that's essential. The shareholders have already received the annual report, of course,
奥,议程-这个是很重要的。当然,股东们已经收到了年度报告,
but there were some mistakes in it so we'll need to hand out amended figures at the meeting. I'll let you have those to copy.
但是报告里面有一些错误,所以我们在会议上需要分发一些修正后的数据文件。我会把那些文件给你去复印。
Woman: OK. I'll get them done and make sure there are staff available to hand them out. I'll talk to you later.
好的。我会负责这个复印,然后确保会议时有员工帮忙分发这些文件。我晚点再打给你。
Man: Fine. Bye.
好的,再见。

分享到
重点单词
  • instituten. 学会,学院,协会 vt. 创立,开始,制定
  • adequateadj. 足够的,适当的,能胜任的
  • essentialn. 要素,要点 adj. 必要的,重要的,本质的
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • microphonen. 麦克风,扩音器
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • commercialadj. 商业的 n. 商业广告
  • alternativeadj. 两者择一的; 供选择的; 非主流的 n. 替换