BEC中级真题第2辑精听:Test3-Part Three(3)
日期:2019-04-03 15:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Unfortunately, though, their finished products are not of the quality we demand.
但是,不幸的是,他们的成品质量不符合我们的要求。
The specifications are right for our components, so no modifications in design would be necessary.
产品的规格对我们的组件来说是合适的,所以设计上就不需要做修改了。
But when I did a quick inspection, I found a higher percentage of faults than we'd be prepared to tolerate.
但是我做了一个快速检测后,发现出现出故障的百分比比我们可以忍受的要高。
If we chose them, we'd certainly have to negotiate longer warranties than those they're offering at present.
如果我们选择了他们公司,我们肯定需要在保修期方面进行谈判,以获得比他们现在提供的更长的期限。
The final company I visited seems to have everything, though.
不过,我参观的最后一个公司似乎各方面都很好。
It's ten years old, well established, located between the capital and a major seaport.
这家颇具规模的公司已成立10年,地址位于首都和一个主要的港口之间。
The company has grown rapidly and has just modernised its factory, thanks to a loan from the World Bank,
得益于世界银行的一笔贷款,这家公司发展迅速,刚刚实现了工厂的现代化。
which has enabled it to install the most up-to-date equipment available on the market.
这使得它能安装市场上最新的设备。
The production unit is now fully automated, and efficiency is the company's great strength.
生产装置已经完全自动化了,效率是他们公司一大优势。
This company has a well-deserved reputation for the quality of its finished goods.
该公司在其成品的质量上有良好的信誉。
Given their high standard, it's not surprising that the costs are considerable,
考虑到他们的高标准,他们的成本很高,
and they're asking higher prices than the other companies I visited.
而且他们要的价格也比我参观的其他公司要高,这并不令人感到惊讶。
But I'm confident we'll be able to negotiate on this.
但是我有信心我们可以在这个问题上和他们谈判。
The key point in their favour, in my opinion, is their ability to meet deadlines for the duration of a long-term contract.
在我看来,对他们有利的关键点是,他们是否有能力在长期合同的期限内完成任务。
It's easy to meet one deadline, of course - the difficult thing is to do it all the time. To sum up, then...
当然,在一个截止日之前完成任务是简单的事情-困难的事情是一直可以在截止日之前完成任务。总之,然后...

分享到