(单词翻译:单击)
If you watch closely, you'll see a bunch of other decisions in the film that stem from this.
如果仔细观察,你会在电影中看到很多基于这种角度的拍摄
Most of the reconstructions are shot from the imposter's point-of-view.
大多数场景的再现都是从冒充者的角度拍摄的
He even lip-syncs...
他甚至口型同步……
-I wasn't the one who was telling them I've been sexually abused.
-我没有主动告诉他们我遭到了性侵
-I made them ask me that...
-我让他们来问我……
across past and present.
从过去到现在
Other people we see from above or from below, but we're eye level here.
其他人都是俯拍或仰拍的拍摄角度,但只有和他对话时,我们视线的高度齐平
Plus, these subjects are framed in depth, so you can see their environments and where they come from.
此外,这些镜头的画面景深更大,所以你可以看到他们所处的环境和他们来自哪里
But the imposter's background is literally a blur.
但冒充者的背景模糊成一片
He doesn't even have a title card telling us who he is.
甚至没有标题卡告诉我们他是谁
Ok, so all of these are clearly directorial choices.
好的,所有这些显然都是导演的选择
But why?
但是为什么呢?
Why set up the movie so that the bad guy controls the story and how it's framed?
为什么要这样安排,让坏人控制故事走向和拍摄的画面?
Because the movie wants to trick you.
因为这部电影想欺骗你
Not in a "gotcha!" kind of way.
不是“骗到你了!”那种方式
Just that the director wants you to experience this guy's persuasiveness.
只是导演想让你体验一下冒充者的话多么具有迷惑性
See, he spends most of the story telling us how he lied to other people and how he tricked everyone.
导演用很大的篇幅向我们展示冒充者如何对其他人撒谎,如何欺骗所有人
So we know we shouldn't trust what he says.
所以我们明白,不应该相信他说的话
But then two-thirds of the way through the film, he plays on that:
但在影片进行到三分之二的地方时,他提到了这一点:
Why did the family accept him so easily?
为什么这个家庭轻易接受了他?
Aren't they too trusting of him?
他们是不是太信任他了?
-I didn't need to be Columbo to put all the pieces together.
-我不需要成为哥伦布才能把所有的碎片拼在一起
I mean, why else would they accept this guy, right?
我是说,他们为什么会接受这个人,对吧?
-They killed him.
-是他们杀了他
Oh, shit!
哦,草!
-Some of them did it, some of them knew of it and some of them choose to ignore it.
-他们中的一些人杀了他,一些人知道,一些人装作不清楚
Wait, what?
等等,什么?
-Fuck him!
-去他妈的!
See, the natural reaction of a lot of people to this case is to look down on the Barclay family.
很多人看到此案,很自然的就瞧不起巴克莱一家
To see them as being dumb or easily manipulated.
认为这家人很愚蠢,或者说很容易受摆布
I mean, the movie even gives some ammunition.
我的意思是,这部电影甚至提供了一些“弹药”
-You know, Spain?
-你知道的,西班牙?
-Isn't that like across the country?
-那不是穿越了整个美国吗?
Plus, who doesn't recognize their own kid?
此外,谁会不认得自己的孩子呢?
So the movie lets you believe that.
这部电影让你相信这一点
It's not shoving it down your throat, it just lets you believe what you're already predisposed to believe.
它不是强行要你相信什么,只是让你相信你内心想要相信的东西
And then you fall for the same trap.
然后你就会掉进同样的陷阱
Because your brain was already thinking it, all this guy has to do was look at you and confirm it.
因为你已经这么想了,这个人要做的就是看着你,然后确认你的猜测
Whether this movie works for you or not, I can't say.
我不知道这部电影对你有没有效果
I can say that I definitely fell for it.
但我绝对是上当了
And I think this film actually has a lot of empathy for the family.
实际上,我认为这部电影对这个家庭抱有同情
For 90 minutes, it lets you experience the story the way they would have: with one crazy twist after another, until you don't know what to think or feel.
在90分钟的时间里,它让你与这一家人感同身受:经历一个又一个疯狂的转折,直到你感到麻木
And maybe at the end of it, you understand a little better how they could have been tricked by something that seems so obvious to you or me.
也许在影片最后,你能更好地理解他们为何会被你我看起来显而易见的事情欺骗
Or maybe you don't, and you're a fucking psycho.
又或者你不能理解,那你其实就他妈是个神经病
