动作犯罪电影《一日赴死》预告片
日期:2022-04-17 14:32

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I can't believe we're having a baby. You're going to be the best mom ever.
真不敢相信我们要有孩子了。你会成为史上最好的妈妈。
Conner!
康纳!
Jackson Police Chief is taking questions now.
杰克逊警长将接受提问。
On my watch. I will always protect the city, and it's all for you.
在我的任期内。我会一直保护这座城市,这都是为了你们。
It's Tyrone. They got Candace.
是泰隆。他们抓了坎迪斯。
I need that debt you owe me.
我来找你要你欠我的债了。
What did you do to my wife?
你对我妻子做了什么?
What do you want, Conner?
你想干嘛,康纳?
Hey brother, I need your help.
兄弟,我需要你的帮助。
I need two million dollars by midnight.
午夜前给我两百万。
There's only one team I know that can pull this off.
据我所知,只有一个团队能做到这一点。
Cap. Where is she?
警察。她在那里?
We're all watching you, Chief. We're all watching ya.
我们都在看着你,警官。我们都在看着你呢。

动作犯罪电影《一日赴死》预告片

Show's over.
节目结束了。
Everything we've done till now has been under the cover of the flag. But this is outside the law.
我们到目前为止所做的一切都是在国旗的掩护下进行的。但这是违法的。
So what's the plan?
那么计划是什么?
We need guns.
我们需要枪支。
Smash and grab, business as usual.
抢劫,一切照旧。
This can get ugly.
这可能会很糟糕。
You have no idea who you're robbing.
你根本不知道你抢劫的是谁。
You left a loose end.
你留下了一个烂摊子。
I don't leave loose ends. I'ma get my money.
我不会留下任何烂摊子。我要拿我的钱。
I wanna see her right now. You sure. Conner!
我现在就要见她。你当然可以。康纳!
If you walk away, she dies.
如果你走开,她就会死。
So what we gonna do?
那我们该怎么办?
We got the element of surprise and we got violence. You ready?
我们有突袭的招数,也有暴力的招数。准备好了吗?
Knowing what battles to fight, that's critical.
知道该打什么仗,这很重要。
Here comes the cavalry.
骑兵来了。
You're not gonna say anything.
你什么也别说。
I know everything that goes on in these streets.
这条街上发生的事我都知道。
I was trained for war. I fight to win.
我受过战争训练。我为胜利而战。

分享到