001 跟小可一起面试吧
日期:2022-01-11 17:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Interviewing with Coco

Coco: Good Morning, Sir. I am coco.

早上好 我是coco

John: Good Morning. How are you doing?

早啊,你好吗?

Coco: I am doing fine. Thank you.

我很好谢谢

John: How was the traffic coming over here?

早上过来的交通如何

Coco: I am so glad that the traffic was light this morning. No traffic jam and no accidents.

我很庆幸早上路上交通很通畅 没有堵车也没有意外

John: That is good. coco, let’s start the interview. Are you ready?

那很好呀,好的coco 我们开始我们今天的面试把,你准备好了吗?

Coco: Yes, I am. 准备好了

John: First of all 首先Tell me a little bit about yourself.

简单介绍下你自己

Coco: I was a student at ABC University, and I just graduated with a Bachelor degree in Finance. I have been working part-time as a payroll clerk for the last two years.

我毕业于ABC大学,本科金融学位。过去两年我一直兼职做工资结算员

John: What are you looking for in a job?

你想在这份工作中获得什么呢?

Coco: The job should help me see what Finance is all about. I have learned a lot of Finance theories at school, and now it is time for me to put them into practice.

我希望这份工作能带我探索更多金融世界,我在学校已经学习了很多金融领域的理论知识,我觉得现在我已经准备好把他们应用于实践

John: Anything else?

还有补充吗?

Coco: I also hope that it will help me grow in my field.

我还希望这份工作能让我在金融业有所成长.

John: What are your strengths? Why should I hire you?

你的专长是什么?为什么要雇佣你呢?

Coco: I am a hard-working person and a fast learner. I am very eager to learn, and I get along fine with people.

我是个勤奋并且学习能力很强的人,我很乐意学习,并且我也擅长与人打交道。

John: OK. Now, let me ask you a few quick questions. You do not mind working long hours, do you?

好的,现在问你几个小问题。你介意长时间工作吗?

Coco No, I do not.

不介意

John: Can you handle pressure?

你能承受压力吗?

Coco: Yes, I can. When I was going to school, I took quite a few courses each semester while working at least twenty hours every week. And, I handled that situation very well.

是的,我可以。我在学校时,每学期除了上课以外还每周工作20个小时,我很适应忙碌的生活。

John: Do you still have any questions for me?

你还有什么想问我的吗?

Coco: No, I think I have a pretty good understanding of the job. I believe that I can handle it with ease, and I hope to have the opportunity to work for you.

没有了,我认为我已经对这份工作有了足够的认识。我相信我可以轻松胜任这人工作,并且我也希望我能和你们共事。

John: Coco, nice meeting you. Thank you for coming.

很高兴今天见到你 谢谢你参加面试。

Coco: Nice meeting you too. Thank you for seeing me.

我也很高兴参与面试,感谢您抽时间见我。


重点:

1)Traffic is light 表示交通通畅

相反 Heavy traffic 则表示交通很堵塞


2)介绍自己的时候可以使用一句话介绍自己的学校和专业

I graduate from xxxx university with a bachelor degree in xxxx

Eg: Coco graduated from ABC university with a bachelor degree in Finance.

研究生学位 Master Degree


3) The job should help me see what Finance is all about.

在回答你对这份工作有什么期待时候我们用上面这句话表明自己希望这份工作能够带自己拓宽专业视角

Eg: The job should help me see what Education is all about.


4) it will help me grow in my field.

表示这份工作能帮助我在这个领域成长


5)I am a hard-working person and a fast learner.

这两个词 hard-working 和 fast learner 是每一份工作都需要的特质大家可以学起来。


6)When I was going to school, I took quite a few courses each semester while working at least twenty hours every week. And, I handled that situation very well.

对于在校生没有太多工作经验,表示自己有抗压能力时可以用上面这样例子。

Handle sth with ease 表示轻松处理xxx

Eg: I can handle my job with ease 我能轻松处理我的工作


分享到