(单词翻译:单击)
Hello, I’m Anna …
你好,我是安娜...
… and I’m Pete. Welcome to “He Said,
...我是皮特
… She Said”!
....她说”!
Because there are always two sides …to every story!
因为都有两面性…每个故事!
Today’s show is about Circus Arts!
今天的节目是关于马戏团艺术的!
Circus? That’s not an art form.
马戏团吗? 那不是艺术形式
Yes, it is.
是的,它是
No, it isn't.
不,它不是
Yes, it is.
是的,它是
No, it isn't.
不,它不是
Yes, it is!
是的,它是!
No, it isn't.
不,它不是
Yes, it is!
是的,它是!
No, it isn't.
不,它不是
Yes, it is!
是的,它是!
Oh, dear. Anna and Pete do not agree about Circus Arts.
哦, 亲爱的
But that's okay. We all have different opinions.
但是没关系
Today’s lesson is about agreeing and disagreeing.
今天的课程是关于同意和不同意
Let’s listen to how Anna and Pete disagree or agree.
让我们来听听安娜和皮特如何同意与不同意的
Let’s hope these two can agree on something.
希望这两个人能在一些事情上达成一致
Today, let’s run away with the circus!
今天,让我们和马戏团一起失控吧!
Recently, I went to a circus festival. There was a huge circus tent.
最近,我去了一个马戏节
And many different circus performers. It was a celebration of circus arts!
和许多不同的马戏团演员
That looks fun, Anna. But I don’t think circus performers are artists.
看起来很有趣,安娜
I think they’re athletes with interesting skills … and costumes.
我认为他们是有着有趣技能和服装的运动员
Hmm, that is a very interesting point of view, Pete.
嗯...这个观点很有意思,皮特
And I completely disagree.
但我完全不同意
Anna, Michelangelo was an artist. Rembrandt was an artist.
安娜,米开朗基罗是一位艺术家
People who swing from ropes are not artists.
在绳子上荡秋千的人不是艺术家
I know it’s not easy to swing from a bar and catch someone by the hands.
我知道从杆上荡下来抓住别人的手不容易
You have to be very athletic to do that.
你必须非常健壮才能做到
That’s a good point, Pete. They are athletic.
说得好,皮特
But they are called trapeze artists. Trapeze … ARTISTS.
但他们被称为空中飞人
I hear what you’re saying, Anna. I do. But where is the art?
我明白你的意思了,安娜
Look at these guys. They’re jugglers.
看看这些家伙
Yes, they are skilled in the art of juggling.
是的,他们很会玩杂耍
They have a special skill. But are they artists?
他们有特殊的技能
Yes! No!
是!不是!
They're just throwing things back and forth.
他们只是把东西扔来扔去
Kind of like you and me, Pete. We’re going back and forth on this issue.
有点像你和我,皮特
I don’t think we’ll ever agree on this one.
我想我们在这个问题上永远不会达成一致
No, but we can agree that these young people are amazing.
不,但我们都认为这些年轻人很棒
Okay, yeah. We can agree on that. But, still, they are very athletic –
好吧,是的
flipping and throwing each other around.
翻转并将彼此扔来扔去
Yes, I agree with you on that point.
是的,在这一点上我同意你
They did it! They agreed!!
他们做到了! 他们达成了一致! !
Anna says she agrees that the performers are athletic.
安娜说,她也认为表演者是运动型的
"That’s a good point, Pete. They are athletic. I agree with you on that point. "
“说得好,皮特
Now look for other ways they agree.
现在看看他们达成一致的其他方式
Anna? Anna!!
安娜? 安娜! !
Sorry! Sorry! But he’s an artist too. He is telling a story with his sticks and his costume.
抱歉! 抱歉! 但他也是个艺术家
What story? What costume?
什么故事?什么服装?
I see your point, Pete. I really do. But circus performers do more than physical tricks.
我明白你的意思,皮特
Look! Look at these amazing performers!
看! 看看这些令人惊叹的表演者!
I will admit -- I like their costumes.
我承认,我喜欢他们的服装
You know, Pete. Let’s let the performers speak for themselves.
你知道,皮特
Kate and Piper tell stories while hanging upside down on a ring!
凯特和派珀倒挂在一个环上讲故事!
Was it hard to interview them upside down?
采访倒立着的他们很难吗?
I interviewed them right side up, Pete.
我采访时他们正面朝上,皮特
Kate says circus performing may be athletic but it’s not competitive.
凯特说,马戏表演可能是运动型的,但没有竞争性
With most sports, you compete.
大多数运动都在竞争型的
It’s an art form because like, other sports are competing.
它是一种艺术形式,因为其他运动是竞争型的
This is simply performing and having fun.
这仅仅是表演和享受乐趣
Okay, Kate made a really good point. In athletics, there is a lot of competition. But still …
好吧,凯特说得很对
Here’s Piper, Pete. Please pay attention, Pete.
这是派珀,皮特
But, I - Shh.
但是,我 -嘘...
Well, when you’re up in the air doing circus you have to perform.
当你在空中表演马戏团的时候,你必须表演
And so, we learn to embody characters, and to move fluidly and gracefully … in artistic ways.
因此,我们学会了表现角色,流畅而优雅地移动...以艺术的方式
And that …is why they are artists!
这就是为什么他们是艺术家!
You’re right, Anna. Oh, you’re right. It’s just so beautiful.
你是对的,安娜
I know. I know, Pete.
我知道
Good job you two!
你们两个干得好!
I'm so glad that Anna and Pete finally agree!
我真高兴安娜和皮特终于达成一致了!
Pete said, " You’re right, Anna."
皮特说:“你说得对,安娜
I agree, too. Circus arts are beautiful.
我也同意
Remember the website!
记住这个网站!