奇幻动作电影《求救信号》预告片
日期:2021-10-22 10:09

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

This is the Victory. We're receiving your signal. Request to know if you're in distress.
这里是胜利号。我们收到了你的信号。请问你们是否遇险。
Do you like the radio?
喜欢这台收音机吗?
There's a storm one mile south.
往南一英里有一场风暴。
Yes, I'm in distress.
是的,我现在遇到了麻烦。
Help is on the way. How many souls on board?
援助马上就到。船上有多少人?
We don't have any souls.
没有什么人。
Mam, can you read me? Mam, we have no bearing!
女士,你能收到我的信号吗?女士,我们失控了!
We are taking on water... We can't... Man overboard! Mayday, mayday, mayday!
我们这里进水了...我们无法...有人落水了!请求援助,请求援助,请求援助!
Fancy creatures.
异想天开的家伙们。
You must be the new girl.
你一定就是新来的女孩吧。

奇幻动作电影《求救信号》预告片

What is this? Where are we? Where we belong.
这是什么?我们在哪里?在我们应该在的地方。
Soon, you'll be home in-person.
很快,你就会成为家里人了。
You never had a chance back there, Ana. Chance for what? A chance to win.
你之前根本就没机会,安娜。什么机会?一个成为赢家的机会。
Do you remember what happened to you before you came here?
你还记得你来这里之前发生了什么吗?
It wasn't a very good story. So I'm giving you a new one. Now.
过去的故事并不美好。所以我要给你一个新的故事。就现在。
A lot girls get even when they get here.
很多女孩到了这里就学会了报复。
Okay, girls, time to go. Where are we going? Hunting.
好了姑娘们,该出发了。我们要去哪里?去猎杀。
It feels like a nightmare that's normal.
感觉就像一场再普通不过的噩梦。
I don't belong here. I wanna go back.
我不属于这里。我想回去。
I'm tired of seeing all the girls in trouble.
我厌倦了看到女孩子们陷入麻烦。
You're going back? After everything everything I've given you?
你要回去?在我为你付出了一切之后?
I made you into a hero! You made me into a psychopath! It's the same thing!
是我把你变成的英雄!你把我变成了一个疯子!这是一样的!
Mary. Alpha. Yankee. Delta. Alpha. Yankee. Mayday!
玛丽。阿尔法。扬基。德尔塔。阿尔法。扬基。请求援助!
You're a monster. We're all monsters.
你真是一个怪物。我们都是怪物。

分享到