科幻悬疑电影《追忆迷局》预告片
日期:2021-07-30 09:48

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You're going on a journey, a journey through memory.
你即将踏上一段旅程,一段记忆之旅。
All you have to do is follow my voice.
你只要跟随我的声音就行了。
We're closed.
我们关门了。
I know. I'm sorry it's late.
我知道。很抱歉这么晚才来。
We have time for one more job.
我们还有时间再做一件事。
When the waters began to rise and war broke out... nostalgia became a way of life.
当海平面开始上升,战争爆发时...追忆就成为了一种生活方式。
There wasn't a lot to look forward to, so people began looking back.
没有什么值得期待的,所以人们开始回顾过去。
Nothing is more addictive than the past.
没有什么比回忆过去更让人沉溺了。
No, no, no, no! Put me back! Put me back!
不,不,不,不!让我回去!让我回去!
She has moved on and you should too.
她已经向前看了,你也应该这么做。

科幻悬疑电影《追忆迷局》预告片

People don't just vanish.
人不会凭空消失的。
To find where she'd gone, I had to know she'd been.
为了查到她的去处,我必须知道她去过哪里。
Was she running from the past? Or racing back towards it?
她是在逃避过去吗?还是在往回跑?
How much did you really know her? How much did you look?
你到底有多了解她?你到底查到了多少?
Who was she? Who was she when not with me?
她究竟是谁?不跟我在一起时,她的身份是什么?
You think you want answers, but you don't.
你以为你想要答案,但其实你并不想要。
Where is she? Where is she?!
她在什么地方?她在什么地方?
Larceny, bribery, murder.
盗窃、贿赂、谋杀。
People love their secrets.
人们喜欢秘密。
Don't go down this path. Stay here in this life.
不要走这条路。过好自己的生活就好。
I've turned a blind eye to plenty. I have to do this.
我曾经对很多事都视而不见。这件事我非做不可。
That machine of yours, how close can you get before the illusion's broken?
你的那台机器,在幻象破灭之前,可以离目标有多近?
You're going on a journey. All you have to do is follow my voice.
你即将踏上一段旅程。你只要跟随我的声音就行了。

分享到