(单词翻译:单击)
Mr. Doleva, Hall of Fame Executive Committee, ladies and gentlemen, good evening.
多利瓦先生,名人堂执行委员会委员们,女士们先生们,晚上好 。
When I heard that I would be the first speaker in tonight, I think maybe somebody made a mistake.
当我听说我今晚会第一个演讲时,我想是不是有人搞错了 。
Don't laugh. Because I think this probably belong to great Allen Iverson. You know why?
不要笑 。因为我认为,第一个演讲的人应该是伟大阿伦·艾弗森 。你们知道原因吗?
Because I need more practice than him.
因为我需要比他更多的练习时间 。
First of all, I would like to thank the Hall of Fame, giving me this such great honor.
首先,我要谢谢篮球名人堂给我这样一个伟大的荣誉 。
Your recognition has made tonight a most memorable memory for me.
今晚,你们的肯定与褒奖给了我人生中一个难忘的时刻 。
Although because my career ended too soon, for me I treasure each and every moment.
尽管我的职业生涯很快就结束了,但是我珍惜每一个时刻 。
I'm grateful for my time on the court, and for your recognition tonight.
我很感激自己在场上打球的时光,也感激今晚你们对我的褒奖 。
I'd like to thank my sponsors right here.
我要谢谢我的良师益友 。
Bill Russell. I remember... I remember you invited me to your house for a dinner in Seattle in my rookie year.
比尔·拉塞尔 。我不会忘记在我还是一个年轻新秀时,你邀请我到西雅图、到您的家里与您共进晚餐 。
And that night, your advice and your voice really relaxed me down in my first year and welcomed me to this country.
在那个夜晚,你所有的建议和想法,帮助第一年的我在这个崭新的国度里安定下来 。
Bill Walton. You supported me all the way down. And your advice and your encouragement really helped me from beginning.
比尔·沃顿 。你一直都在支持着我,你的建议以及鼓励从一开始就帮助了我 。
Well, I hate to say to the end, but in so far.
我不想说到最后,就说到目前为止吧 。
And you are the first guy who called me when I woke up from my first surgery.
当我做完第一次手术醒来后,你是第一个打电话给我的人 。
And you encouraged me and tell me to stay positive, I will always remember that.
你鼓励我,并且告诉我要保持积极乐观,我永远也不会忘记 。
Dikembe Mutombo. I put you last because you are the oldest of the three.
迪肯贝·穆托姆博 。我把你放在最后是因为你是三人中最年长的一位 。
We played together for five years, all the great memories, all the great memories on and off the court.
我们一起征战五年,场上场下有着太多美好的回忆 。
Nothing can break the bond between us -- even with your elbow you gave me in the practice course.
没有什么可以阻断我们之间的联系,甚至是训练中给我的那些肘击 。
As you know I am from China, and my basketball journey began from there.
众所周知,我来自中国,我的篮球之旅起始于那里 。
My parents were basketball players back in the 1970s.
我的父母是70年代的篮球运动员 。
I heard so many stories about them as player, and most importantly, as good person.
我听说了非常多关于他们作为球员的故事,以及更重要的,作为好人的故事 。
I am so fortunate can be your son.
我非常幸运能成为你们的儿子 。
The gift I get from you is not only the height, but the way you tell me how to think and how to make decision.
你们赐予我的不仅有身高,还有你们告诉了我如何思考,如何做决定 。
Of course, my soft touch on the free throw line.
当然还有我在罚球线上柔和的手感 。
That's why I've about 10000 free throws less than Shaquille O'Neal.
这就是为什么我的罚球次数比沙奎尔·奥尼尔要少大约10000次 。
My wife Li is here tonight.
我的妻子叶莉也在现场 。
We met when we were high school age. You know how much you mean to me. And thank you to be my life partner.
我们在高中时期就认识了 。你知道你对我有多重要 。谢谢你能成为我的妻子 。
Our lovely daughter Amy is a treasure for both of us.
可爱的女儿Amy就是我们爱情的见证 。
We all wish she could be here today, but because first week of her school.
我们希望她今天也能来到这里,但是她是开学的第一周 。
And she has to live with the consequences when she chooses soccer over basketball.
她选择了足球而非篮球,她就需要与足球一起成长 。
My basketball journey began on the back of coach Li Zhangmin's bicycle when he gave me a ride to my very first basketball practice.
我之所以会走上篮球之路,要感谢我的启蒙教练李章明先生,他骑车送我上了第一节篮球课 。
I'd like to congratulate to you for a very successful and very long career, because you're going to retire at the end of this year.
今年年底你即将退休,我要祝贺他有如此成功、如此漫长的教练生涯 。
And thank you for your work and your effort. So many kids including myself have benefited from you.
感谢你的工作和努力 。包括我在内的非常多的孩子,在你的执教下受益匪浅 。
Coach Li Qiuping you are my coach at the Shanghai Sharks.
李秋平教练是我在上海大鲨鱼队的主教练 。
And you led us win the first and probably only the championship we have so far, before I went to NBA.
是您在我去NBA之前,带领我们获得了第一个,也可能是迄今为止唯一一个冠军 。
You give up too much and you sacrifice so much in that year, in those years,
那一年,那几年,您放弃了太多,牺牲了太多,
even at the time when you lost your wife in a battle of cancer.
在那时,您的妻子因癌症过世 。
Thank you for that, for never give us up.
谢谢您从未放弃我们 。
I want to thank the city of Shanghai, the Shanghai Sharks and the CBA league, that did everything they could to prepare me.
同时我还要感谢上海,感谢上海大鲨鱼俱乐部,感谢CBA联盟,为我登陆NBA做好了各种准备 。
They raised me, trained me and helped me to get ready for the next challenge in my life.
他们养育了我,训练了我,帮助我去面对人生的下一个挑战 。