哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第253期
日期:2017-09-28 18:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I want to talk about two mechanisms. The first one is very straight forward, relatively simple, it's motivation.
我想谈谈两个机制:第一个相对简单易懂即动力
So, if I believe that I can do well, and think about your own past experiences,
如果我相信我能行,各位可以回忆一下自己的经历
when you believe that you could do well in something, you are much more likely to be motivated
当你相信你能做好某事时会非常有动力
than if you think that you are hopeless and have no chance, you are much more likely to resign and not do anything.
如果你认为自己希望渺茫,那就很有可能就此放弃,无所作为
You are much more likely to be motivated before the event whatever the event may be, in training, in practice,
你不仅事前会受到激励,无论是训练,还是练习
as well as during the event, while it's taking place.
而且正式进行时也会动力十足
Think about what Marva Collins did.
想想玛瓦·柯林斯的研究
She motivated her students, she made them believe that they
她激励学生,让他们相信他们
could achieve, that they could make something out of their lives and that it's their responsibility that it was up to them,
能获得成功,他们一生中能有所作为,这是他们的责任,
and that made all the difference for them.
这改变了他们的命运
forest

Because they were motivated, they worked hard.
因为他们有了动力,所以非常刻苦
So motivation makes a difference. There is another thing though,
所以动力非常重要
in addition to motivation, and that is the notion of consistency or congruence.
除了动力外,另一样东西也会影响我们,即一致性或相合性的概念
What dose that mean?
那是什么意思
You see, we all have a mental schema of the world, a mental schema of the way the world should be, or to be or is.
我们每个人对世界都存在心理图式,世界应该怎么样,会怎么样,是怎么样
For example, I have a mental schema that suggests that things fall when left in middle air.
比如,我的一个心理图式,表明把东西放在半空会掉下来
So I have a schema that says that if I dropped this, it would actually fall.
所以我认为如果我放开这东西,它就会掉下来

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到