莎士比亚十四行诗全集(MP3+中英字幕):第133篇
日期:2017-08-22 09:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Beshrew that heart that makes my heart to groan
我诅咒那一颗使我的心受伤的心,
For that deep wound it gives my friend and me!
它曾留给我和我的朋友深深的伤痕。
Is't not enough to torture me alone,
你本可以让我独自一人喝下苦酒,
But slave to slavery my sweet'st friend must be?
又何必让我的朋友同在你帐下充军?
Me from myself thy cruel eye hath taken,
你那冷酷的双眼已摄走我的魂儿,
And my next self thou harder hast engross'd:
现在又霸占我的朋友,我第二个替身。
Of him, myself, and thee, I am forsaken;
我已经不再属于他、你和我自己,
LOVE

A torment thrice threefold thus to be cross'd.
于是对于我三重的痛苦就这样降临。
Prison my heart in thy steel bosom's ward,
锁我的心在你铁石般的胸腔里吧,
But then my friend's heart let my poor heart bail;
好让我可怜的心保释我朋友的心。
Whoe'er keeps me, let my heart be his guard;
凡拘押我者我的心就是他的侍卫,
Thou canst not then use rigor in my gaol:
所以你纵教我入狱也无法对我专横。
And yet thou wilt; for I, being pent in thee,
然而你毕竟要专横,因为我植身于你;
Perforce am thine, and all that is in me.
我反正是你的,我一切都是你的收成。

分享到