莎士比亚十四行诗全集(MP3+中英字幕):第109篇
日期:2017-07-29 17:12

(单词翻译:单击)

O, never say that I was false of heart,
啊,可千万别说我曾假意虚情,
Though absence seem'd my flame to qualify.
尽管别离似曾使我情火降温,
As easy might I from myself depart
我离不开自已如离不开自已的灵魂,
As from my soul, which in thy breast doth lie:
而我的灵魂却在你的脚中扎根。
That is my home of love: if I have ranged,
你的胸膛是我的爱的家园,如果
Like him that travels I return again,
我曾像旅人浪迹天涯,今日回家门,
Just to the time, not with the time exchanged,
不迟不早,不因时而改变心身,
love

So that myself bring water for my stain.
那我带来了净水好洗净我罪恶的污痕。
Never believe, though in my nature reign'd
尽管我的天性中有世人的一切弱点,
All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,
但请千万不要相信我的性灵
That it could so preposterously be stain'd,
会如此荒唐无稽到卑鄙,
To leave for nothing all thy sum of good;
竟至于无缘无故抛弃你这异宝奇珍。
For nothing this wide universe I call,
广宇浩瀚对我来说一钱不值,
Save thou, my rose; in it thou art my all.
只有你这玫瑰是我的几尘命根。

分享到