莎士比亚十四行诗全集(MP3+中英字幕):第87篇
日期:2017-07-07 16:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Farewell! thou art too dear for my possessing,
呵,再会吧,你实在是高不可攀,
And like enough thou know'st thy estimate:
而你对自已的身价也十分了然。
The charter of thy worth gives thee releasing;
你德高望重到可不受拘束,
My bonds in thee are all determinate.
我们原订的盟约就只好中断。
For how do I hold thee but by thy granting?
没有你的承诺我岂敢对你造次,
And for that riches where is my deserving?
那样的财宝我岂能轻动非分之念?
The cause of this fair gift in me is wanting,
我既无堂皇的理由接受这份厚礼,
LOVE

And so my patent back again is swerving.
所以还请收回你给我的特许之权。
Thyself thou gavest, thy own worth then not knowing,
你当时自贵而不自知才以身相许,
Or me, to whom thou gavest it, else mistaking;
错爱了我,使我侥幸趁心如愿。
So thy great gift, upon misprision growing,
判断失误,遂使你误送大礼,
Comes home again, on better judgment making.
而今明断再三,终得礼归人还。
Thus have I had thee, as a dream doth flatter,
好一场春梦里与你情深意浓,
In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.
梦里王位在,醒觉万事空。

分享到