蒙面侠佐罗(MP3+中英字幕) 第6章:修士费利佩(3)
日期:2016-12-03 09:35

(单词翻译:单击)

The soldiers whip the old friar and he falls to the ground.
士兵们把老修士按到地上。
Don Diego is very angry because Friar Felipe is his friend.
唐·迭戈很生气,因为弗雷尔·费利佩是他的朋友。
He returns to his father's hacienda.
他回到他父亲的庄园。
"Good afternoon, my son," says his father, Don AlejandroVega.
“下午好,我的儿子,”他的父亲,唐·维加说。
"I am happy to see you. come and tell me about Lolita. Does she want to marry you?"
“我很高兴见到你。告诉我关于洛丽塔的事情。她想嫁给你?”
"I like Lolita, but she doesn't like me. She likes romantic men. What can I do?" asks Don Diego.
“我喜欢洛丽塔,但她不喜欢我。她喜欢浪漫的男人。我能做什么?”唐·迭戈问道。
"Girls like courageous, romantics men. You must talk about love. You must play the guitar. and sing love songs.
”女孩喜欢勇敢、浪漫的男人。你必须谈论爱情。你必须弹吉他。唱情歌。
Give her some flowers. This is what young men do. Wake up, Diegol" says Don Alejandro.
给她一些花。这是年轻人做的事,迭戈”唐·维加说。
"How ridiculous! I cannot do these stupid things," says Don Diego.
“多么荒谬!我不能做这些愚蠢的事情,”唐·迭戈说。
"You must try. Lolita is a lovely girl," says Don Alejandro.
“你必须试一试。洛丽塔是一个可爱的女孩,”唐·维加说到。
"There are many problems in my life. I want to rest and meditate ," says Don Diego.
“我的生活中有很多问题,我想休息和好好想想,”唐·迭戈说。

修士费利佩.png

分享到