我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第50期:家庭教养
日期:2016-09-24 14:38

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

We don't have to talk about this.
我们可以不聊这个…
Yeah, I think it's a good guidance in your life.
我想…或许那对我的生活有指导作用吧。
Yeah, it's something I need and, uh...Yeah, I guess maybe it's part of your upbringing.
或许我需要去信仰什么…可能和家庭教养有关。
I don't know.
我不知道该怎么说…
Whatever it is, everyone...You do whatever you do the best you can work things out,
每个人…都得去相信些什么。
I find it very important. Yeah.
我觉得这还挺重要的。
For whatever reason. I don't know.
说不上什么原因。
As a kid...I went to church and all I did was look at women's hats.
我总像个小孩一样我去教堂完全是去看那些女人的帽子。
But later, when you mature, for different reasons.
但慢慢也会变成熟些。
There's nothing worse. Yes, there is.
这没什么不好的。
What you're about to go through is worse than getting a pink slip.
你将会面对的没什么不好的。
All right? Are you ready?
好么?准备好了么?
Because it's this way. It's like...Oh, my...Surprise!
在这里,就像是…哦,天呐…Surprise!

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到