我们都为比尔着盛装(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第37期:新设计的衣服
日期:2016-09-11 14:17

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

He once did that with Isaac Mizrahi. He pulled up a Geoffrey Beene...from like five years before or something, and Isaac was so mad, and even Geoffrey Beene, I think, got mad at Isaac.
他有一次发现Isaac Mizrahi新设计的衣服和Geoffrey Beene五年前的作品很像,Isaac对此很生气这件事也弄的Geoffrey Beene对Isaac非常不满。
You know, it was like he would definitely start trouble.
Bill这样似乎总能挑起一些麻烦。
Not on purpose, but he would do...He would definitely, like, point out, like, if he saw something, he'd call it.
他这样做没有什么目的但如果他看到抄袭的作品他一定会指出来。
The photographers at the shows, they're all in the back, so they get a clear photograph with nothing disturbing.
大部分摄影师都站在T台的正对面这样他们可以毫无干扰的拍到正面的清晰大图。
They get a plain wall. It's all fine.
干净的背景。
But they're getting everything straight on.
但他们都在很直观的表现这些服装展现正面最完美的样子。
Well, fashion's not that way.
但我觉得时尚不是这样的。
You have to know in an instant, "Oh, the angle is this, and the detail is that. "
你要去展现它的每一面这一角是什么样,那个细节是什么样。
And it's not straight on.
不仅仅是那样的直拍。
I just like it on the side, so I can get a front, a back, a profile...or hopefully.
我喜欢站在侧面拍可以拍到一件衣服的正面、背面幸运的话还能拍到它的简介。
Most of the time I miss it, but I try.
很多时候我都都会错过一些镜头但我努力地去多拍。

街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安.jpg


视频及简介

这是一部关于街拍鼻祖比尔·坎宁安(Bill Cunningham)的纪录片。已入耄耋之年的比尔依然是纽约时报的一名摄影师,拥有自己的板面专栏“On the Street”以及“Evening Hours”。他从六十年代起便一直沉迷街拍,并享受工作。在比尔的镜头下,不管你是上流名人、普通工人甚至是下城居民,只要你着装出位有个性,比尔都乐于捕捉你的美。几乎所有的时尚界人士都认识并尊重这位摄影顽童,就连著名时尚杂志Vogue的女主编安娜·温图尔(Anna Wintour)也说:“我们都为比尔着盛装。”本片推出后深受欢迎,先后在悉尼电影节、南塔基特电影节、墨尔本国际电影节和阿布扎比国际电影节上获最佳纪录片殊荣。


分享到