BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第65期:成绩揭晓
日期:2016-06-30 11:33

(单词翻译:单击)

But for the teachers, the real results are still to come.
但是对于老师们来说,真正的成绩还未揭晓
How have their 50 pupils performed against the rest of the year?
他们的五十名学生和同年级其他学生相比如何
How have their traditional Chinese methods done against the British system?
他们的中式教学法和英国教育体制孰高孰低
I feel very apprehensive with the science results.
我对科学课的成绩很忧虑
I do not feel we are standing in a very strong position to compete with Bohunt teachers.
我不觉得这成绩能比过博航特中学老师们的成绩
In China, this is not my expectation.
在中国的话,这不符合我的期望
In my school, if you get a B in maths...
在我的学校,如果你的数学拿了B等
The students will not accept this result.
学生们是无法接受这个成绩的

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

Graduation - a chance to celebrate the end of school for the students.
毕业典礼是学生们庆祝完成学业的机会
For the Chinese and British teachers, it's the moment of truth.
而对中国和英国老师来说,这是揭晓答案的时刻
Right, so this envelope could, of course, change the course of history.
好了,当然了,这个信封可以改变历史的进程
I don't know if I want to open it, actually. I'm really quite nervous.
我不知道我是不是想打开它,说实话,我真的挺紧张
because there are a couple of philosophies that have clashed over this project.
因为在这个项目中有一些理念轰然倒地
And if Chinese school has won the day,
如果今天中式学校赢了
then it's going to be quite interesting for us, I think, at Bohunt.
我想我们在博航特中学以后会十分有趣
We need a drumroll. OK. So.
来点前奏。好了,那么
The Chinese school average mark for maths, 67.74%.
中式学校的数学平均分是67.74分
Bohunt year nine, 54.84. There is more.
博航特中学初三学生,54.84分。还没结束
Bohunt year nine, average mark for Mandarin, 36.46.
博航特初三,普通话平均分36.46分
Chinese school, 46.88.
中式学校,46.88分
For science, Chinese School, 58.33.
科学课,中式学校,58.33分
Bohunt year nine, 50.
博航特初三,50分
I have to attempt to be gracious and say to Chinese School, very, very well done.
我试图有风度一些,对中式学校说,你们表现得非常,非常好
And yeah, the inquiry will commence.
并且,之后的探索即将开始
Thank you very much, and well done. And well done. Well done.
非常感谢你们,非常,非常好
We are here to bring you the unique Chinese-style teaching.
我们来到这里,让你们感受独一无二的中式教育
And we are very pleased to hear the result,
听到这个结果,我们非常欣慰
but still we would like to say, please try your best.
但是我们仍然想说,请尽你所能
And we wish you do all your best in the future, no matter what you do.
衷心祝愿你们,将来无论你们从事什么,一切都能做到最好

分享到