大自然在说话Nature Is Speaking(MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:花
日期:2015-12-23 16:12

(单词翻译:单击)

I am a flower.
我是花。
Yes, I'm beautiful. I've heard it before and it never grows old.
是的,我很美。人们常这么说,而且从来不会变老。
I'm worshiped for my looks, my scent, my looks.
人们崇拜我的长相,我的气味,我的容貌。
But here's the thing. Life starts with me.
但是事情是这样的,生活由我而起。
You see I feed people. Every fruit comes from me.
你看,我在哺育人类。每个水果来自于我。
Every potato. Me.
每个土豆,来自于我。
Every kernel of corn. Me. Every grain of rice. Me.
每粒玉米,来自于我。每颗麦子也来自于我。
Me, me, me, I know. But it's true.
我,我,我,我知道,但这是真的。
And sometimes I feed their souls.
有时人类的心灵也会需要我。

花.jpg


I am their words when they have none.
当你无法表达时候,我可以帮你说出。
I say “I love you,” without a sound. “I'm sorry,” without a voice.
我说“我爱你”不带一个声响。“我很抱歉,”没有一个声音。
I inspire the greatest of them.
我是启发伟人的源泉。
Painters, poets, pattern makers. I've been a muse to them all.
画家,诗人,模型师。我一直是他们的缪斯。
But in my experience, people underestimate the power of a pretty little flower.
但以我的经验,人们低估了一朵漂亮小花的力量。
Because their life does start with me and it could end without me.
因为他们的生活确实由我而起,也可以由我而终。

分享到
重点单词
  • inspirevt. 影响,使 ... 感动,激发,煽动 vi. 吸入
  • underestimaten. 低估 v. 低估
  • scentn. 气味,香味,痕迹 vt. 闻出,发觉,使充满味道,
  • kerneln. 核心,中心,精髓 [计算机] 核心
  • patternn. 图案,式样,典范,模式,型 v. 以图案装饰,仿造
  • musevi. 沉思,冥想 vt. 沉思默想 n. 沉思,(希腊
  • cornn. 谷物,小麦,玉米 v. 形成(颗粒状),腌,(用谷