大自然在说话Nature Is Speaking(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:海洋
日期:2015-12-07 19:16

(单词翻译:单击)

I am the ocean. I'm water. I'm most of this planet. I shaped it.
我是海洋,我是水,我覆盖了大部分地球。我创造了它。
Every stream, every cloud, and every rain drop. It all comes back to me.
每一条河,每一朵云,每一滴雨,都将回到我的怀抱。
One way or another, every living thing here needs me.
不管怎样,地球上所有的生物都需要我。
I'm the source. I'm what they crawled out of.
我是源头,所有的生命都来自于我。
Humans? They're no different.
人类?他们没有什么不同。

海洋.jpg


I don't owe them a thing.
我不欠他们。
I give. They take. But I can always take back.
我付出,他们索取。但是我可以随时收回。
That's just the way it's always been.
人们一直都是这样做。
It's not their planet anyway. Never was. Never will be.
毕竟这不是你们的星球,以前不是,以后也不是。
But humans, they take more than their share.
但人类,他们贪得无厌。
They poison me, then they expect me to feed them.
他们毒死我,竟然还想让我继续养活他们。
Well it doesn't work that way.
这怎么可能。
If humans want to exist in nature with me and off of me, I suggest they listen close. I'm only going to say this once.
如果人类想在大自然中与我共存,赖我而生,我要你们听仔细 我只说一次。
If nature isn't kept healthy, humans won't survive.
如果没有健康的大自然,人类将走向灭亡。
Simple as that.
就那么简单。
Me, I could give a damn, with or without humans.
至于我,有没有人类都无所谓。
I'm the ocean. I covered this entire planet once.
我的海洋。我曾经覆盖过整个地球。
And I can always cover it again.
我也可以再一次把它全部覆盖。
That's all I have to say.
这就是我要说的。

分享到
重点单词
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • streamn. (人,车,气)流,水流,组 v. 流动,流出,飘动
  • planetn. 行星
  • poisonn. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害 vt. 毒害,摧毁,中毒
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料