Apple Watch面面观(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:苹果手表全面介绍(1)
日期:2015-03-18 11:08

(单词翻译:单击)

You know, it's driven Apple from the beginning this compulsion to take incredibly powerful technology, and make it accessible, relevant, and ultimately, personal.
从一开始,就有一种敏感在驱动着Apple,去将难以想象的强大的科技变的触手可及,变得与你息息相关,并真正贴近于每一个人。
We've designed a range of products so personal, you don't put them on your desk or in your pocket. You wear them on your wrist.
于是我们设计了一款产品,它是如此与你贴近,不是用来放在桌上,或者塞进口袋,而是佩带在你的手腕上。
We conceived, designed, and developed Apple Watch as a completely singular product.
我们反复构思,设计,最终将Apple watch作为一个完完全全的整体来打造。
You can't determine a boundary between the physical object and the software.
硬件和软件之间不分彼此,融为一体。
We're introducing an unparalleled level of technical innovation combined with a design that connects with the wearer at an intimate level to both embrace individuality and inspire desire.
我们带来的是一场空前的技术革新,它的设计,使产品与人之间达到一种亲密无间,与你的独特个性相投,并且让你难以抗拒。

apple watch.jpg


The watch senses that you're raising your wrist and then activates the display.
轻轻抬起手腕,表就会感知你的动作,并立刻唤醒显示屏。
You see an organization of apps that while new, is somehow familiar.
你会发现应用的排列全然一新,却又分外熟悉。
Navigation is fluid and vital.
导航流畅而生动。
Magnifying content on a small display is fundamentally important.
在这样一块小屏幕上,如何进行内容的放大,是一个关键问题。
So we've developed a whole new interface specific to the challenges associated with a product this small.
为此,我们开发了一整套全新的界面,来应对这个小家伙面临的大挑战。
The digital crown is a remarkable input device. It fluidly zooms into apps.
数码表冠是一款非凡的输入设备。它能流畅的聚焦应用。
It enables nimble, precise adjustment. And, critically, you can use it without obstructing the display.
数码表冠操作灵敏、精确,而且不会遮挡显示屏。
It's also the Home button.
它同时也是主屏幕按钮。
Apps are designed for lightweight interaction.
应用的设计原则是易于互动。
Smart Replies and dictation let you respond quickly to messages.
智能回复和听写功能,便于迅速回复信息。
Glances let you swipe through information efficiently.
Glances让你可以通过手指轻扫,便捷浏览讯息。
And pressing the button below the digital crown instantly shows you friends you can contact in just seconds.
按下数码表冠下方的按键,片刻间就可以和朋友们取得联系。
And with Digital Touch, we've developed an entirely new way for you to connect intimately with others.
数码表冠的诞生,让我们可以通过一种全新的方式和别人亲密沟通。
You can get someone's attention with a gentle tap.
你可以轻轻一戳来引起某人的注意力。
You can send a quick sketch, or you can even share something as personal as your own heartbeat.
你可以即兴传画,甚至可以分享更私密的信息,比如你的心跳。
These are subtle ways to communicate that technology often inhibits, rather than enables.
这种细腻、微妙的沟通,往往是被科技约束、冷落的部分。
These apps all take advantage of the flexible Retina display.
所有这些应用都发挥了Retina显示屏异常灵敏的特点。
It's been laminated to a machined and polished single crystal of sapphire that's the second hardest transparent material after diamond.
显示屏幕覆着一整块经过精心打磨、抛光的蓝宝石晶面,这是世界上硬度仅次于钻石的透明材料。
In addition to the digital crown, we've had to invent other input technologies designed specifically for a product this small.
除了数码表冠之外,我们还需要开发更多的技术来满足在这种迷你设备上进行输入的要求。
So as well as sensing touch, the display also senses force quite literally adding a new dimension to the user interface.
这款显示屏不但能够感应触碰,还能感知触碰的力度,名副其实地开拓了操控界面的全新维度。
Tiny electrodes around the display recognize the difference between a tap and a press.
显示屏范围遍布微小电极,能敏锐分辨出什么是轻点,什么是轻按。
This provides instant access to a whole range of contextually specific controls.
这提供了立刻进入相应界面的途径。
For the first time, and with great intention, we've designed not only what you see, but also what you hear and feel.
这一次我们满怀激情,只为创造出你不仅能看到,更能听到、感觉到的体验。
We've developed a linear actuator that provides taptic feedback to complement your interactions.
我们打造了一种线性制动器,通过产生触觉来与你进行互动。
This Taptic Engine combined with the audio feedback from our water resistant speaker creates a discrete and nuanced experience.
这个叫做Taptic Engine的装置,同可以产生音频信号的防水扬声器一起,为你带来一种细致而微妙的使用体验。
At the heart of the watch is a custom designed chip that integrates many subsystems into one remarkably compact module, which is then completely encapsulated to protect the electronics.
手表的核心是一枚特别设计的芯片,他是一个集成了众多子系统的模块,极为紧凑,处于完全的密封保护之下。
It's essentially miniaturizing an entire computer system onto a single chip.
这相当于在一枚小小的芯片中置入了一整个电脑架构。
The Zirconia back has four sapphire lenses. Infrared and visible-light LEDs, along with photosensors, detect your pulse rate.
氧化锆表背上有4个蓝宝石透镜,其内部的红外线及可见光LED,以及感光器,可以检测你的脉搏频率。
Using its gyroscope and accelerometer, and the GPS and Wi-Fi from your iPhone, the watch provides a comprehensive picture of your daily activity.
配合自带的陀螺仪和加速感应器,以及你iPhone上的GPS和Wi-Fi,它可以描述你日常的总体活动量。
This allows it to establish and suggest goals and reward fitness milestones.
由此它可以为你设定或建议健身目标,一旦达标,它还会给你奖励。
The back crystal also houses a unique charging solution that combines our MagSafe technology with inductive charging. Completely sealed, it requires no alignment or exposed contacts.
表背的晶面之下,同时蕴藏着一个独特的充电系统,这是我们的MagSafe技术与感应式充电的完美结晶,完全密封,不需要精确对准,也没有任何暴露的触点。

分享到