家园纪录片(MP3+视频+双语字幕) 第35期
日期:2014-11-13 15:09

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

Here in Siberia and elsewhere across the globe,it is so cold that the ground is constantly frozen.
在西伯利亚等严寒地区因气候寒冷大地常年被冰冻。
It's known as permafrost.
称为永久冻土带。
Under its surface lies a climatic time bomb: methane,a greenhouse gas 20 times more powerful than carbon dioxide.
在它的地表下的是一颗气候定时炸弹:甲烷。它比二氧化碳的温室效应强二十倍。
If the permafrost melts, the methane released...
如果永久冻土融化 释出的甲烷。
would cause the greenhouse effect to race out of control,with consequences no one can predict.
会令温室效应加剧而无法控制产生无法预料的后果。
We would literally be in unknown territory.
我们也许会处于未知地带。
Humanity has no more than 10 years to reverse the trend...
人类只有十年时间逆转暖化趋势。
And avoid crossing into this territory life on Earth as we have never known it.
以免人类闯入这未知地带并过上从未试过的生活滋味。
We have created phenomena we cannot control.
我们炮制了自已都无法控制的现像。
Since our origins, water, air and forms of life are intimately linked.
从我们起源开始,水,空气和生命形态都密切相连。
But recently, we have broken those links.
但近年来这些连结已经遭到破坏。
Let's face the facts.
让我们面对事实。
We must believe what we know.
我们要信自已的知识。
All that we have just seen is a reflection of human behavior.
我们刚才看到的一切是人类行为的反映。
We have shaped the Earth in our image.
我们按自已的想象改变了地球。
We have very little time to change.
我们只有很少时间去作出改变。
How can this century carry the burden of nine billion human beings...
这个世纪怎能肩负九十亿人的重担?
If we refuse to be called to account for everything we alone have done?
如果我们拒绝,为自已的所作所为负责。


影片介绍

家园是一部2009年上映,由亚恩·阿蒂斯-贝特朗制作的纪录片。纪录片由世界各地所拍摄的空中影像而成。它展示地球上的生物多样性以至人类的活动如何危害地球上的生态平衡。本片在2009年6月5日于全球同步发行,包括于影院上映、以DVD型式发行及上载于视频网站。

分享到
重点单词
  • thrivingadj. 旺盛的;蒸蒸日上的;繁荣的 v. 兴旺(thr
  • awarenessn. 认识,意识,了解
  • testifyv. 证明,作证,声明
  • moderationn. 缓和,适度,节制
  • intelligencen. 理解力,智力 n. 情报,情报工作,情报机关
  • adventuren. 冒险,奇遇 vt. 冒险,尝试 vi. 大胆进行,
  • cultivatevt. 培养,耕作,栽培,结交(朋友), 促进增长,教养
  • speciesn. (单复同)物种,种类
  • inexhaustibleadj. 用不完的,无穷的,不知疲倦的