This is a special version of our podcast. There's no script for the podcast, because it is an unscripted interview by Dr. Lucy Tse with the host, Jeff McQuillan. Here are the questions that she asks:
- Why did you decide to start ESL Podcast?
- How do you decide what topics to include?
- How long does it take you to complete each podcast?
- Do you speak any languages other than English? If you do, how did you learn them?
- You are the host of podcasts that have listeners all over the world. Which countries do you have listeners in?
-You are the host for three podcasts: ESL Podcast, TOEFL Podcast, and English Through Stories. Do you have plans to start any other podcasts?
- What do you like to do in your free time? What are your hobbies?
These are the questions from American television program, Insider the Actor's Studio.
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
背景链接：地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod)，是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话，于2005年7月23日首播， 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士， 现专注于外国语学生的英语学习研究。该播客在iTunes store播客的教育子分类中，与Grammar Girl Just Vocabulary常居前三甲.