第15期 生肉|《小谢尔顿》
日期:2021-02-16 15:30

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

如您喜欢本栏目,想获得更多相关精品内容,可以在可可英语APP内搜索“看美剧《小谢尔顿》学英语”课程,让我们一起边看美剧,边提升自己的英语水平!


视频配套文本

I thought it was great.

我感觉很不错呀

Sheldon, you are a remarkable young man.

谢尔顿 你是一名无比出色的少年

Thanks, and you're a remarkable old man.

谢谢 您也是一位非常出色的老人

Sheldon.

谢尔顿

So you sure he's got all the credits he needs?

那么 你确定他的学分都修够了

Yeah, between his coursework and his AP tests, he's met all of his academic requirements.

是的 从家庭作业到大学预修课考试 他完成了所有的学业要求

He even managed to get a good grade in P.E.

他甚至在体育考试上都拿到了很好的成绩

I earned extra credits snitching on kids who were smoking behind the equipment shed.

我通过告发那些偷偷在设备室后面抽烟的学生赚取了额外的学分

I don't have to buy cigarettes for a year.

我一整年都不用自费买烟

So he's really good to graduate?

所以他真的可以毕业了

He sure is. I got to tell ya.

必须的 我跟你们说

小谢尔顿 300 240.jpg

usually when kids leave school after two years, it's not for college.

通常上两年学就离校的学生 都不是因为要去上大学

It's for prison or pregnancy.

他们不是去坐局子就是去坐月子(怀孕)

Well, between Georgie and Missy, we may hit the trifecta.

加上乔治和米茜 我们说不定能来个三连胜

George!

乔治

Well, I'm not rooting for it.

我又没说我希望这种事情发生

It's just a thing that could happen.

只是说有这种可能性罢了

One other bit of business.

还有一件事

Since you're graduating early, and you're top of the class, that makes you our valedictorian.

你提前毕业 而且是班里的第一名 所以你会是优秀毕业生致辞代表

Way to go, buddy!

不错嘛 儿子

I'm so proud of you, baby.

我太为你感到骄傲了 宝贝

You seem surprised.

你看起来很意外呀

Well, it's quite an accomplishment.

这是相当了不起的成就呢

Being top of the class in this school?

在这个学校当第一嘛

I don't think so.

我觉得就那样吧

We're really gonna miss you.

我们绝对会十分想念你的

欢迎关注微信公众号:甩掉字幕社群

分享到