第3期 生肉|《波西米亚狂想曲》
日期:2021-01-28 16:55

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

如您喜欢本栏目,想获得更多相关精品内容,可以在可可英语APP内搜索“看美剧《小谢尔顿》学英语”课程,让我们一起边看美剧,边提升自己的英语水平!


视频配套文本

I enjoyed the show.

我很喜欢刚刚的演出

Thanks, man. Thank you.

谢谢 伙计 谢谢你

I've been following you for a while, actually.

其实我关注你们有一段时间了

Smile.

微笑乐队

Makes sense for a dental student.

不愧是牙科学生起的名字

And you're astrophysics, aren't you?

你是学天体物理学的 对吗

Yeah. Makes you the clever one.

是的 所以你是乐队里聪明的那个

Yeah, I suppose it does, yeah.

是啊 我想是的

I study design here.

我在这儿学设计

Oh, yeah? Yeah.

是吗 是的

波西米亚狂想曲 300 240.png

Also, um, I write songs.

另外 我也写歌

Might be of interest to you.

也许你们会感兴趣

It's just a bit of fun, really.

其实只是写着玩

Well, you're five minutes too late.

你晚来了五分钟

Our lead singer just quit.

我们的主唱刚退出了

Well, then you'll need someone new.

那你们需要一个新主唱

Any ideas?

有推荐吗

What about me?

我怎么样

Not with those teeth, mate.

你这牙可不行 伙计

I know what I'm doin'

我知道自己在做什么

I got a feeling

我有种感觉

I should be doing all right...

我会一切顺利

Doing all right...

一切顺利

I was born with four additional incisors.

我天生多长四颗门牙

More space in my mouth means more range.

口腔空间更大意味着音域更广

I'll consider your offer.

我会考虑你们的邀请的

Uh, do you play bass?

你会弹贝斯吗

Nope.

不会

欢迎关注微信公众号:甩掉字幕社群

分享到