打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:见面不尴尬
日期:2020-09-10 11:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Soone's already knocking? That's a really great sign, Max. Time to open.
已经有人来敲窗口啦?是很棒的兆头啊,麦克斯。是时候开店了。
Look, girls, I'm blowing this party horn for you.
女孩们,我来为你们吹派对喇叭庆祝啦。
Thanks, Sophie, but we didn't want to make a big deal, it's a soft opening.
谢了苏菲,但我们不想搞得太隆重,就是个软开幕而已。
Oh, I love a soft opening.
我可喜欢软开幕了。
Hello, Sophie. Oh, hello, Oleg.
你好啊,苏菲。你好,奥列格。
Sorry, Sophie, about this uncomfortable meeting.
抱歉苏菲,害你们尴尬碰面了。
If we had known you were going to surprise us, we wouldn't have invited Oleg.
要是知道你会来给我们庆祝,我们就不会请他来了。

打工姐妹花第三季

Yeah, I was there when you two broke up and I'm still suffering from PTSD. "Post-traumatic Sophie drama."
你们俩个分手那会我也在,我现在还有PTSD呢。"创伤后苏菲性闹腾大戏障碍。"
There's no drama. And the award for the best drama goes to... not us. Right, Oleg?
才没有什么大戏呢。最佳大戏的奖项得主是...绝非我们。对吧,奥列格?
Yes, we're friends now. See, girls, I cheated on her.
没错,我们现在是朋友。女孩们,我出轨了。
So she smashed in my car windows, and my apartment windows.
所以她来砸烂了我的车窗,以及我公寓的窗户。
And your stereo and your flat screen.
以及你的音响与平面电视。
And my brother's flat screen and his daughter's computer.
以及我兄弟的平面电视与他女儿的电脑。
Yeah, she surprised me. She wasn't supposed to be home.
对啊,她吓到我了。她当时不应该在家的。
We got it out of our systems. Good night, friend.
这些都是过眼云烟了。晚安,朋友。
Good night, friend. And, Oleg?
晚安,朋友。对了,奥列格?
That is one lucky horn.
真是根幸运的喇叭呀。

分享到