打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第328期:苏菲砸东西发泄
日期:2020-08-05 09:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, nugget buddies. As soon as the man with the bird gets here,
鸡块宝宝。那个带着鸟的男人一到这里,
you'll be leaving my loving care and going out into the big, bad world.
你们将离开我的悉心照料,进入一个巨大而险恶的世界。
Shoes will step on you, kids will tie you to firecrackers,
鞋子会践踏你们,孩子会把你们绑在鞭炮上,
and some real sickos may even stick you in a truck and drive you across state line.
某些神经病会把你们塞进卡车里,开车把你们带离这个州。
Hi, Sophie.
苏菲。
Oleg cheated on me, and I'm so maaad!
奥列格背着我乱搞,老娘气疯了!
Oh, I have to break things!
我要砸东西发泄!

打工姐妹花第二季

But everything upstairs in my apartment is too nice! So...run a tab, girls!
但我楼上公寓的所有东西都太好了!所以姑娘们...记得记账!
I gotta break more things!
我还要继续砸!
Wait, don't break that box! That's my happy...
住手,别砸那个箱子!那是我的开心...
I feel better. I really do. Okay. All right.
感觉好多了。真的。好的。我走了。
I think we just saw what it would look like if someone cheated on the Incredible Hulk.
我觉得我们刚才看到的场面就像绿巨人遭人背叛了一样。
Hey, girls. Sophie's back. Spread the word!
姑娘们。浪后苏菲回来了。请把消息传遍天下!
Max, look, your happy meal toys.
麦克斯,瞧你的开心乐园餐玩具。

分享到