打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第326期:发现神秘密室
日期:2020-07-29 09:50

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, there it is. I always thought that was the property of the bar next door.
就是这里。我一直以为这属于隔壁酒吧的地方。
If we share a door with a bar, my breaks are about to get longer and drunker.
如果我们跟酒吧共用一扇门,那我的休息时间要变得更长更醉了。
Wait here, girls, while I push this rack away.
姑娘们你们一边等着,我来把这架子推开。
P90x, don't fail me now!
健身了这么久,是时候大展身手了!
I'm pretty sure this is what my soul looks like.
我的灵魂看起来一定跟这房间一样。
Now I'm going to have to hire an emergency crew to come clean this by friday to get my "A."
为了我的"A",现在我得请一个抢清队在周五前帮我把这弄干净。

打工姐妹花第二季

Oh, damn it. I guess Caroline and I can do it.
靠。我和卡洛琳就可以做,好吗。
Are you insane? Max, I can't. I haven't worked on the railroads like you.
你疯了吗?麦克斯,我可做不了。我又不像你在铁路上干过力气活。
Come on. Han needs his "A," and we need the money for that seminar.
拜托。阿憨需要一个"A",我们需要钱参加研讨会。
Isn't this one of those "windows of opportunity"?
这难道不是传说中的"机遇之窗"吗?
$600. Forget it, girls. Look at these walls. I need professional steam cleaners.
六百块。算了吧,姑娘们。瞧瞧这些墙壁。我需要专业的蒸汽清洁人员。
I have steam cleaned before.
我以前有用蒸汽清洁过东西啊
I mean, how else do you get malt liquor and blood stains out of a rented prom dress?
不然租来的舞会礼服上的麦芽酒和初夜的血渍怎么弄掉呀?

分享到