打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第322期:两个奇葩(2)
日期:2020-07-17 08:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Wait, is that a nugget buddy? Miss Trudy, they have the cowboy.
等等,那是鸡块宝宝吗?特鲁迪小姐,他们有鸡块宝宝牛仔版。
He loves the cowboy.
他爱死那个了。
I bet he does.
必须的。
Oh, I am so relieved.
我松了好大一口气。
When we don't find anything good, he gets really mad... at me.
每次我们没淘到什么好宝贝,他会很生气,我就遭殃了。
I'm sorry, that's not supposed to be out. I can't break up the set.
抱歉,那个是不小心放出来的。我不想拆了那组玩具。
You have all ten nugget buddies?
你十个鸡块宝宝全有吗?

打工姐妹花第二季

Yep, and every other happy meal toy since 1993. My mom used to take me there a lot.
以及1993年至今每个开心乐园餐玩具。我妈以前整天带我去麦当劳。
Well, she used to leave me there a lot, but same diff.
也常常就把我丢在麦当劳,都一样啦。
$600 for the whole collection. Sold!
六百块买你那一组。成交!
Whoa, whoa, not sold.
不不,才不卖呢。
Max, come on, this is our future.
卖了吧,这关系到我们未来呢。
Well, those are my past. No sale.
那还是我的过去呢。不卖。
Let's go, Scott. This is "Tootiegate" all over again.
咱们走,斯考特。"托蒂门"事件又重演了。
And you, when we get home, you better put on the punishment pillow.
还有你,我们回家后,你最好快点戴上打屁屁枕头。
Don't worry. I kind of like it.
别担心。我就好这口。
Well, so much for a horse in a hat being the weirdest thing in this yard.
这下子戴帽子的马都不再是这里最怪的一件事了。

分享到