打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第319期:卫生检查员到了
日期:2020-07-08 08:45

(单词翻译:单击)

You're still here! What's it gonna take, another $10?
你怎么还没走!要给多少你才满意啊,再加10块如何?
Hey, I don't need a seminar. I found a brand that's gonna get me rich: obnoxious!
我根本不需要参加研讨会。我发现我能致富的品牌了:"讨人厌"!
Okay, Earl, how is cleaning your area coming along?
厄尔,清理你收银台的进度如何了?
I've got decades of napkins over here with all my old ideas on them.
我发现不少陈年老纸巾,上面写满了我当年的奇思妙想。
Apparently, napkins were the old Twitter.
看来纸巾就是当年的推特啊。
Hello. Could you tell the owner the health inspector has arrived?
你好。能告知店主卫生检查员到了吗?
Oh, you are a woman.
原来您是女人。
Thank you for noticing. Are you Han Lee?
真谢谢你看出来啊。你就是李憨吗?
Hey, Han, is this the...
阿憨,这是...
So where would you like to start?
那请问您想先从哪开始检查呢?
Sadly, the men's room. Ground zero.
先从"男厕"开始吧。核弹爆点级灾区。

打工姐妹花第二季

I will join you in a second. Is it Miss or Mrs. Rotello?
我很快就来陪您。先请问是萝特洛小姐还是太太?
It's Miss. Thank you for asking.
是小姐。谢谢你询问。
I'll see you at the toilets. Ground zero just got a lot nicer.
咱们厕所里见。重灾区现在感觉美好多了。
Han, I think that health inspector wants to inspect you.
阿憨,检察员小姐好像是想"检查"你哦。
Stop! If she hears you, she'll give me an "F."
别乱说!她听见了,会给我个"F"的。
I think she wants you to give her an "F."
她应该是想你"F"她吧。
Max, I paid you $90. Now, go!
麦克斯,我付你90块了。快走人!
Here, Max. What's this?
给,麦克斯。这是什么?
That's how we'll make the $600 we need for the seminar.
我们参加研讨会的六百块就靠这个赚了。
I made flyers for a yard sale at Kinko's.
我去金考打印店印了旧货拍卖传单。
Wow, "Kinko's" and "yard sale" in the same breath.
哇,同一句话里说出"金考"跟"旧货拍卖"。
Where do I keep finding this inner strength?
我内心是怎么强大到这地步的?

分享到