打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第303期:阿憨打棒球
日期:2020-05-18 08:53

(单词翻译:单击)

Whoever tipped me in monopoly money can go directly to jail.
那个小费给大富翁假钱的混球可以死去监狱了。
A dollar? Fake money and they're still under-tipping.
一块钱假钞吗?都用假钱了,他们小费还照样给这么少。
Oh, look. I love it when people dress guinea pigs up in adorable costumes.
你看,我就喜欢看到别人给宠物天竺鼠穿上可爱制服。
Han, you look like Babe Ruth. Well, Baby Ruth.
阿憨,你看起来像贝比·鲁斯。不,是婴儿·鲁斯。
Maybe you two can kiss my sweet ass, because this outfit's a home run.
滚你们俩丫了个蛋,我这制服跟全垒打一样棒好吗。
I'm putting a team together for the restaurant league.
我要组一个队去参加餐厅界棒球联赛。
Well, Han, I would play, but you know, I've got this hip thing, meaning, I'm too hip.
阿憨,我很乐意加入,但你也知道我有屁股问题,我有"太潮不打球症"了。
What about you two? I'm telling you, I'm a great ball player.
你们俩个呢?相信我,我可是个棒球高手。
No, I'm a great ball player. I know how to cup and tickle mine at the same time.
不,我才是玩蛋蛋高手。我懂如何同时握住还给我的蛋蛋搔痒。

打工姐妹花第二季

I'm talking about America's favorite pastime. Oh, so am I.
我是说美国人最爱的娱乐消遣啦。我这招也是啊。
Well, I'm in. I have a really good arm.
我加入。我有威猛的投球手臂。
Go over there, Han. Let's have a little catch.
去那边吧,阿憨。我们来丢个几球。
All right, here we go. All right. Go deep. Go deeper, Han.
好的,准备来吧。再退一点,再退一点,阿憨。
A phrase no other woman will ever say to him.
这话绝对"不会"有女人对他说。
Throw it, and don't be afraid to bring the heat.
投球吧,使出全力,不用怕。
Too much heat.
力道过猛了。
Ball one...and two. Game over.
一球,双杀蛋。本局结束。
I seem to have forgotten a crucial part of my uniform.
我好像忘了穿这制服最重要的那部分了。
Need a cup, Han?
需要杯子吗,阿憨?

分享到