打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第299期:麦克斯成为女配角
日期:2020-05-07 09:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Good morning, DJ. Morning!
早上好,迪杰!早上好!
See, Max? No hard feelings. I told you it was gonna work out.
瞧,麦克斯,没有芥蒂。我说过不会有事的。
Hi! I'm ready for my fake blood pouch.
我已经准备好安装我的爆血袋了。
Um, I think you got the wrong breasts.
我觉得你可能塞错胸部了。
But for a rough guy, you got a soft touch.
虽然你人是个大老粗,但动作却很温柔嘛。
There's been a change. Uh, Max is now getting featured, and you're in the B.G. Background.
人员安排有改动。现在麦克斯是女配角,而你是背演。背景演员。
These are real? Yep. Nice job.
这是真材实料吗?是的。不错嘛。
You hear that, Max? Now I'm in the B.G. I didn't do DJ, so I'm in the B.G.
你听到了吗,麦克斯,现在我是背景演员。我没有上迪杰,所以就滚去背景。
Max! We have time for one full take before lunch,
麦克斯!在午餐前,我们有时间实拍一次,
then we'll come back and do the rest of your coverage after.
午餐后我们会回来,继续拍你那部分。

打工姐妹花第二季

Hey, maybe you and I could have a little lunch together in my trailer.
或许我们可以在我的休息拖车里共进午餐。
Well, I do love a trailer.
我确实很爱拖车。
Okay, let's stay on schedule, people. My kid's reading a poem at school.
好的,各位,按计划执行。我的孩子在学校读诗歌呢。
By the way, your rack looks fantastic.
对了,你的奶子看起来真棒。
You seem like a great dad.
你看起来真是个好爸爸。
DJ, is this about last night, 'cause I wouldn't wear a towel?
迪杰,是因为昨晚我不愿意只裹一条浴巾的关系吗?
No. No, we're good. I don't wanna see that. Bury her deep.
当然不是,我们没事。我不想看到她,把她丢去最角落。
"Bury her deep"? Did he just say, "bury her deep"?
"把她丢去最角落?"他刚才是说"把她丢去最角落"吗?
Caroline, you need to work back there.
卡洛琳,你得去那边工作。
Is this how Hollywood treats women?
好莱坞就这么对待女人的吗?
This is how Hollywood treats everyone.
好莱坞对每个人都这样。

分享到