打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第297期:一吻芳泽
日期:2020-04-28 09:43

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, come on in. Stay for a glass of champagne, Max.
进来吧。喝杯香槟再走,麦克斯。
Oh, and don't worry about taking the subway home alone. My driver can take you.
别担心要自己一个人坐地铁回家。我的司机可以送你回去。
Now I'm torn. Because as much as I don't want you to have sex against your will,
我有点进退两难了。因为我虽然很不想你被迫屈服于他的淫威之下,
I do wanna roll up to the Mcdonald's in a limo.
但我真的很想坐着豪华轿车去买麦当劳。
There's no rush. Come on, let's sit down and hang out.
不着急。过来,我们坐下来聊聊。
It was really nice of you to invite me up here to have a casual, workrelated dinner.
你人真好,邀请我上来吃一顿普通的工作便饭。
Max there, Caroline there, and me, well, here. Can't turn it off, still directing.
麦克斯坐这边,卡洛琳坐那边,而我则坐中间。导演总是忍不住发号施令。
You know, I love this hotel.
我超爱这个酒店。
I came here once to do a photo shoot for a "20 under 20: Teen millionaires to watch" spread,
我曾经来过一次这里为一篇名为"20岁以下的青少年百万富翁"的专题报道拍照,
and I remember I had just gotten my haircut, which was a big decision,
我记得当时我刚剪了头发,那可是个艰难的决定,

打工姐妹花第二季

'cause I was kinda known for my long hair.
因为大家都知道我的招牌长发。
And he wanted to take an inch off, which doesn't sound like a big deal,
而拍照那人希望我剪掉一英寸,虽然听起来没什么大不了的,
but when you're known for your long hair...
但当你的长发已经是你的招牌时...
People are expecting to see you with long hair.
人们就会希望看见你时,你的头发是长的。
So was that okay?
这样没事吧?
Yeah, sure. It... it's just Max is here, and I don't want her to feel left out.
当然没事。只是麦克斯也在,我不想让她觉得备受冷落。
Sorry. Got it. That was nice.
抱歉,我懂了。真不错。
You're a good kisser. Are you eating a cinnamon Altoid?
你的接吻技术真不错。你在吃肉桂味的薄荷糖吗?
I'm eating a cinnamon Altoid.
其实是我在吃。
Well, then I just tasted you.
那我间接一吻芳泽啦。
Look, DJ, I think you have the wrong idea.
迪杰,我想你可能误会了。
Hold that thought. I would never interrupt this for a work call,
等我一下。如果是工作电话,这种时候我绝对不接,
but it's my wife and I wanna say "good night" to the kids.
可惜是我老婆打来的,我想跟孩子们说晚安。

分享到