打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第288期:小餐馆要成为取景地
日期:2020-02-28 09:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, I found my blacksmith.
我找到那个铁匠啦。
He now shares an artisan barn with a lady who makes clothing out of bees.
他现在跟用蜜蜂做衣服的一个女人合开一家工匠铺。
I guess that's why our cupcake shop didn't work.
现在我知道为什么我们小蛋糕店倒闭了。
We weren't providing a service that everyone needs.
我们没有提供大众"需要"的服务。
I looked at our boy, and not only does Chestnut need four new shoes. He has a hoof fungus.
我看了看栗宝,他不只需要新的四只鞋子。他还有香港蹄。
A hoof fungus? That's so ghetto.
香港蹄,好贫民区风啊。
I'm pretty sure he got it from me because we shower together.
我很确定是我害的,我们一起洗澡时传染的吧。
And the cost of new shoes and vet fee? $1,400.
新马蹄加兽医费用总计要一千四。
Max, I feel awful. I'm a bad mother.
麦克斯,我好惭愧。我是个坏母亲。
You're not a bad mother. I know bad mothers. I came out of one.
你才不是呢。我是坏母亲生出来的,所以我特了解。

小餐馆要成为取景地

Ladies, what's happening over there?
姑娘们,那边是怎么回事?
You know a gathering of more than two white people makes me nervous.
我一看到有超过两个白人在一起,我就心惊肉跳。
Earl, one of them's asian. Ah, same thing.
厄尔,其中一个是亚洲人啊。都一样啦。
Who would I talk to about the diner?
这餐厅谁是管事的?
We're interested in renting this location to film a TV show.
我们有兴趣想租下这地方来拍电视剧。
We think your diner would be a great place to kill someone.
我们觉得这餐厅超适合当杀人现场。
I get it. 'Cause every time I come in here, I die a little.
我懂。每次走进这餐厅,我内心都死去一部分。
Here's my card. Tom Woo, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
这是我的名片。汤姆·吴,《法律与秩序,特殊受害者》剧组。
Shut your face, Tom Woo! I love all the Law & Orders, especially SVU.
我勒个去,汤姆·吴!我爱死这剧了,尤其是《特殊受害者》系列。
Their stories are ripped from the headlines,
因为故事都是从新闻头条翻拍的
and I don't read the newspaper, so that's where I get all my news.
我这人从不看报纸,所以你们就是我的新闻台啊。
Cool. Let me go get the director. That's him over there.
很好,我去叫导演。就是那边那位。
Look how cute the director is. He's my rugged guy type.
你看那导演多可爱。他符合我的粗犷男型呢。
Not really rugged at all, but buys expensive, ruggedlooking clothing from Saks 5th Avenue.
也不是真粗汉子,只是从萨克斯第五大道精品百货里买粗犷型名贵衣服的男人。

分享到