打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第284期:忐忑不安
日期:2020-02-14 13:07

(单词翻译:单击)

I can't wait till tomorrow for my test results. I'm going to call the clinic.
我现在就想知道测试结果,等不到明天了。我要打电话给诊所。
You've left, like, ten messages.
你都留了10通留言了。
You're acting like the clinic's crazy ex-girlfriend.
你就像诊所的疯狂前女友。
Well, I'm leaving another message. Hand me my phone.
我要再留一通留言。把我手机给我。
What? I have to stay healthy in case you have it.
干嘛?万一你真中招了,我可不能病倒。
Someone's got to pick up your welfare checks.
总得有人去帮你领福利救济金吧。
Well, this is my life now. Working at a diner with herpes.
这就是我现在的人生。身染疱疹,在一家不入流的餐馆工作。
The very best I can ever hope to be is a mentor for a younger girl with herpes.
我仅剩的最大希望就是当一位身染疱疹的年轻姑娘的良师益友。

打工姐妹花第二季

Hi. Maybe you can help me.
你好。或许你可以帮我。
Well, with that smile and my bad heart, I'll die trying.
你的笑容配上我有病的心脏,我会拼死帮你的。
I'm looking for the overly-emotional girl that works here as a waitress.
我是来找在这家餐厅工作的一位过度情绪化的女服务员。
Oh, my god! What are you doing here?
天啊!你来这里干什么?
Am I dying? Are you the angel of death?
我要死了吗?你是带我走的死神吗?
I think I found her. Can we have a seat for a minute?
我找到她了。我们能坐下来聊一句吗?
Max, Max, she wants to sit down. Come here and hold my hand.
麦克斯,她要坐下来谈。快过来拉住我的手。
Oh, I'll hold your hand after I find out what you have.
等知道结果后,我会拉住你的手的。

分享到