打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第280期:卡洛琳来到诊所(1)
日期:2020-01-20 11:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Whoa, this thing says one out of six people have herpes!
这上面说平均每六个人就会有一个得疱疹。
Max, anyone in here could be the "one in six."
麦克斯,这里任何人都可能是那"六分之一"。
Are you sure you don't want to get tested while we're here?
既然我们都来了,你不顺便测一下吗?
Nah, I'm bad at tests.
不了,我任何测试成绩都很烂。
Besides, if you can't afford a doctor,
再说了,如果花不起钱看医生,
it's better to just spend whatever money you got on weed to help you forget whatever you got.
那你最好把所有钱花在大麻上,这样有助于让你忘记病痛。
Caroline Channing. That's so embarrassing. Could she say my name any louder?
卡洛琳·钱宁。太尴尬了。她还能再大声点叫我名字吗?
Caroline Channing! I guess she could.
卡洛琳·钱宁!看来她能。
Miss channing, now, you wrote here the reason for your visit
钱宁小姐,你这里写来看病的原因是
is an "uncomfortable sensation in your nether regions." Could you be more specific?
"私处有不舒服的感觉"。你能说得更详细点吗?
Is there a more private area we could discuss my private area?
我们能去更私密处讨论我的私密处吗?

打工姐妹花第二季

Oh, I'm sorry! Let me bring out my hot air balloon and we'll take a tour of the city...
真是抱歉!让我把我的热气球拿出来,我们边来一趟环市之旅...
while we discuss your uncomfortable lady sensation.
边讨论你不舒服的女人"位"。
Shirley, the only lady sensation I'm seeing in this office is you.
雪莉,我觉得这办公室唯一有女人"味"的就是你。
Oh, well, I appreciate that, girl. I try to lighten the load with a little humor.
谢谢夸奖,妹子。我试着用幽默感减轻工作负担。
Well, I don't need the jokes. Thank you.
我不需要你的冷笑话。谢谢。
Oh, they not for you. They for us.
笑话不是说给你听的,是我们自娱自乐的。
I need to be tested for... herpes.
我是来做疱疹测试的。
Girl, you sound like you're doing a perfume ad for herpes.
你的声音听起来就像在做疱疹香水广告。
Just give her the phone.
把手机拿给她看。

分享到