打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第257期:上班迟到
日期:2019-11-04 13:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Pick up, Max. And sorry about the hole in your ceiling.
麦克斯,上菜。抱歉给你们家天花板弄破了个洞。
Oleg, I'm not even gonna ask you to keep it in your pants anymore,
奥列格,我都懒得叫你管好裤裆里的鸟了,
but could you keep it in your apartment?
但你好歹也别让它飞出家门吧?
Oh, hey, Sophie.
苏菲。
Hey, Max. Oh, spring is in the air.
麦克斯。春意盎然的季节啊。
This is the time of year in Poland when the snow would melt
波兰的这时候积雪会融化,
and all our dead relatives would float back to us.
那些被冻死的亲戚们就会顺着雪水流回来。
I've never been to Europe, but it sounds beautiful.
我没去过欧洲,但那景色肯定迷人。
Max, where is Caroline?
麦克斯,卡洛琳呢?

打工姐妹花第二季

And don't tell me she's in the ladies' room,
别跟我说她在女厕里,
because I already peeked under all those stalls.
我已经从下面偷看了每个隔间了。
She wasn't there. But I saw things.
她不在里面。但我看到了些"东西"。
Well, congratulations on finally seeing those things.
恭喜你终于看到那些"东西"了。
She's 20 minutes late, and, as the boss, I will not have it.
她迟到二十分钟了,作为一个老板,我无法接受。
Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of his crib.
某人早上婴儿床起错边,脾气暴躁啊。
You're late. This is unacceptable.
你迟到了,太超过了。
Don't mind him. He just saw his first vagina, and he's furious.
别理他。他刚第一次见到女人的下面,他气炸了。
Okay, here's the thing. I had to take a nap because Oleg and Sophie were having sex all night long.
是这样的。我不得不多睡一下,因为奥列格与苏菲昨晚"激战"了一整夜。
Not true. We took a break to watch a porno.
才没有呢。我们有休息一下,看个黄片。

分享到
重点单词
  • meltvi. 融化,熔化,消散 vt. 使融化,使熔化,使消散
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • ceilingn. 天花板,上限
  • unacceptableadj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的