打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第254期:指控性骚扰
日期:2019-10-25 09:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Good morning, everyone. Eli, they said you wanted to see me in here?
早上好,各位。伊莱,听说你要我进来找你呀?
Ms. Channing, my name is Michelle Yi, I'm with H.R.
钱宁小姐,我叫易·米歇尔,人事部的。
Aw! Is this my official welcome? Oh, hello.
这是我的正式欢迎会吗?你好。
Well, here, I brought some first-day bagels and plain cream cheese.
来,我买了一些入职面包圈和原味奶油乳酪。
Sometimes chives can be a little breathy, am I right?
香葱味的话,嘴巴会容易有味道?
Is this the woman who sexually harassed you? Yup, that's her.
是这个女人性骚扰你吗?对,就是她。
Oh, good one! Really funny. Me harassing you?
这个好,真搞笑。我会骚扰你吗?
Come on, you're not even my type.
拜托,你根本不是我的菜。
Caroline, this isn't a joke. Trust me, I've been through four of these.
卡洛琳,这不是闹着玩的。相信我,我已经经历过四次了。
Wait, what's going on?
慢着,这是怎么回事?
Ms. Channing, please don't address Carmen directly. Max.
钱宁小姐,请别直接跟卡门说话。麦克斯。
"Max"? Is that a pet name she has for you, Carmen?
"大大"?那是她给你取的爱称吗,卡门?
Yes. She also calls me "Caramel drizzle."
是的,她还叫我"焦糖沫"。
Can you tell me what exactly happened with Ms. Channing last night?
你能告诉我昨晚跟钱宁小姐到底发生什么事吗?
She fondled my breasts.
她抚摸我的胸部。
Ms. Yi, it's not how it sounds.
易小姐,事实不是这样。
We were drinking, and I was pretending to be a man.
我们当时在喝酒,我假装成男人。

打工姐妹花第二季

"Drinking." "Pretending to be a man."
"喝酒","假装成男人"。
Don't write that down. Don't write that down.
别写这个,别这这个。
And Carmen, when Ms. Channing touched you, how did that make you feel?
卡门,当钱宁小姐摸你时,你有什么感觉?
Dirty. Dirty and underpaid.
下流肮脏。下流,薪水过低。
She felt dirty? Come on, Ms. Yi, you don't know her.
她觉得下流?拜托,易小姐,你不了解她。
She's the dirty girl. She is a dirty, dirty girl.
她最下流了。她就是个肮脏下流的女孩。
And does that turn you on?
那会让你感觉性奋吗?
No! It's almost impossible to turn me on.
不会,我根本不会性奋。
Oh, good. Now I don't feel so bad.
幸好,现在我感觉没那么糟了。
Trust me, she's making this stuff up.
相信我,她在捏造事实。
I'm sorry, Ms. Channing. We're gonna have to terminate your employment.
抱歉,钱宁小姐。我们不得不解雇你。
This is outrageous! Nothing she said ever happened.
这太离谱了!她说的都是假的。
Then how do you explain this?
那你怎么解释这个?
That is a copy from a xerox machine badly in need of toner,
这份复印件出自一台急需碳粉的影印机,
which is just one of the many oversights that would not have continued had I been made an executive here. Good day.
如果我当上了这里的主管,这种玩忽职守的事情就绝对不会发生。再见。
I don't know what she's talking about.
我不知道她在说什么。
That butt couldn't be any toner. Write that down, write that down.
那个屁股哪需要什么碳粉。这句写下,快写下。
Can I get a peek at that?
能给我看一眼吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • terminateadj. 有结尾的,有限的 vt. 结束,终止,满期 v
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • executiveadj. 行政的,决策的,经营的,[计算机]执行指令 n
  • touchedadj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的
  • plainn. 平原,草原 adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简单的,平坦
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的