打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第248期:正式入职
日期:2019-10-08 11:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Are you watching dirty videos in here and didn't invite me?
你们是在看黄色影片,还不找我一起看吗?
They're making harassment videos in 3-D now?
性骚扰影片都出真人3D版了吗?
I was looking for the new temps, but I think I wandered into a beauty pageant.
我刚刚在找新的临时工,但好像误入了选美大会啊。
Uh, the votes are in. It's a tie.
投票结果出炉了,你们俩平手。
I'm Eli Green, the office manager. You must be our new temps.
我是伊莱·格林,办公室经理。你们就是新来的临时工了吧
I'm Caroline Channing.
我是卡洛琳·钱宁。
And I'm Carmen... Sandiego. No relation.
我是卡门·圣地亚哥。我们没有关系。

打工姐妹花第二季

Oh, my God, this is great!
天啊,这太赞了!
The cat's eating the dog's food. The dog's just like, "Wha-a-at?"
这猫咪在偷吃狗狗的狗食。那狗的反应就是"神马?"
Yo, psst. "Cat eats dog food." Youtube it now.
去查"猫吃狗食"。快去网上看。
Kinda busy with my work.
我在忙着干活呢。
It's called "Minimum wage" 'cause you're supposed to do the minimum.
我们拿"最低工资"就是因为只该做"最少的活"。
Coffee tastes so much better when it's from today and you haven't paid for it.
今天现做又不用付钱,这咖啡味道就是特别棒啊。
The dog's just like, "Wha-a-at". Classic.
那狗的反应就是"神马"。太经典了。
You like that video? Look up "Cat vs. Toddler." You're welcome.
喜欢那影片吗,去查查"猫咪大战一岁娃"。不用谢。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • pageantn. 盛会,游行,壮丽的场面,选美