打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第245期:应聘临时工(1)
日期:2019-09-24 10:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Fifth floor, end of dreams. Oh, yeah, I worked here before.
五楼,梦想终结处。我在这里工作过呢。
You know the toaster oven in our kitchen? It came from here.
记得我们家厨房的烤面包机吗?就是这里搬的。
Hi. Caroline Channing, reporting for my first day.
你好,我是卡洛琳·钱宁,新人报到。
I went ahead and printed out my address,
我已经打印好我的地址
social security number, and other important information to make your life easier.
社保号码,以及其他重要资料以防给您造成不便。
Hey, I'm temp number two. Where your bathroom at?
我是临时工二号,你们厕所在哪呢?
I'll get Eli. He's my boss.
我去叫伊莱,他是我老板。
Sign these stating that if you're injured on the job, it's not our fault.
先签这个切结书吧,如果你们工作时受伤,后果自负。
How would we injure ourselves in an office?
在办公室工作怎么会受伤呢?

打工姐妹花第二季

Let me just give you a "for instance."
让我给你们"打个比方"吧。
Some girl, let's say her name is Sarah,
比方说某些傻妞,例如莎拉
is walking through the office with her number 2 pencil facing up-ways.
在办公室走动,手中的二号铅笔尖端朝上。
Well, she trips over her shoes and falls,
然后她不小心跌倒了,
and that number 2 pencil goes right through her eyeball and into her brain.
然后二号铅笔插穿她的眼球,直入脑袋。
And now she's gotta eat applesauce through a straw the rest of her life.
现在她这辈子就只能靠着用吸管吃苹果酱维生了。
See, that's not our fault, that's her fault.
像这样就不是我们的错,是她的错。
As per the judge's decision in Sarah Drake vs. Westship insurance. Sign those. I'll get Eli.
但剩下就看法官决定是莎拉·德雷克,还是西船保险公司胜诉了。先签名,我去叫伊莱。
Thank you. I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.
谢谢,抱歉,刚才没听清您的名字。
That's 'cause I didn't give it to you.
因为我压根就没告诉你。

分享到
重点单词
  • draken. 公鸭;蜉蝣类(等于drake fly)
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券