打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第243期:临时工
日期:2019-09-18 09:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Wow, that was a blast from the past -- my old temp agency.
是我的过去打来的,我以前的临时工中介。
Flu's got their staff laid up. They need bodies.
有员工染流感,病倒了,他们需要人手。
Wanna do it? I bet they'll let us temp together.
有兴趣吗?他们会愿意一起请的吧。
You think? You think they'd let us temp together?
你觉得,你觉得他们会让我们一起咩?
Oh, God. Last week, I owned a cupcake business, now I'm temping.
天啊,上周我还是个小老板,现在要当临时工。
Why don't I just ask Chestnut to kick me in the head?
干嘛不叫栗宝踹我脑袋一脚算了?
He won't do it. I've asked him like seven times.
他不愿意,我都求了他七次了。
Look, we've both casually fantasized about our deaths within ten minutes of waking up,
起床后十分钟内,我们两个都想过自己去死了,
so maybe we should do something to distract us.
所以何不做点什么来分散思绪。

打工姐妹花第二季

And xeroxing will make us feel whole?
复印东西就能让生命圆满吗?
Let me tell you something.
让姐告诉你。
When you're photocopying your ass on a xerox machine, you are never more alive.
当坐在影印机上复印屁股时,你会焕发前所未有的活力。
Hello, old friend. Here it is, my temping blazer.
你好啊,老朋友。你看,这是我的临时工外套。
Ahh, you can still smell the "no way out."
上面都还闻得到那"死路一条"的气息。
Why is that in a bucket?
为什么它被塞水桶里啊?
'Cause I don't want to accidentally wear it.
我不想不小心穿到啊。
Well, is there a pantsuit in the oven I could wear?
那烤箱里有能借我穿的裤套装吗?
It doesn't matter what you wear -- you're a temp.
你穿啥根本无所谓,你就是个临时工。
They'll be impressed if you don't poop your pants.
你不拉屎在裤子上他们就很开心了。
And even if you do, not a deal breaker.
而且就算拉了,也不会炒你的。
All right, I'll go, but if we're temping to make our rent, that's the last batch of those.
好吧,我去,但如果要开始当临时工赚房租,那以后就不许做小蛋糕了。
I don't want to see, hear, or think any more about cupcakes.
我不想再见,再听,再想任何小蛋糕的事情。

分享到