打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第242期:没有小蛋糕店的早晨
日期:2019-09-16 10:01

(单词翻译:单击)

It was so nice to wake up this morning without the stress of owning our cupcake business.
今早起床感觉太爽了,没有经营一家小蛋糕店的压力。
The only decision I have to make today is:
我唯一需要做的决定是:
do I change my underwear or just turn these inside out?
我今天该换内裤呢,还是反过来继续穿呢?
Four years ago, I was hit with a similar conundrum: "Do I buy underwear or do I buy beer?"
四年前,我也碰到过类似的难题:"是买内裤呢,还是买啤酒呢?"
I've been free-balling it ever since.
然后就一直不穿裤衩到现在。
Max, what are you doing? What's happening over there?
麦克斯,你在干嘛,你那边在搞啥呢?
Oh, you mean the arrow from the shop?
你是说小店的箭头灯吗?
I put it on so you'd know where the insults were coming from.
我放在那里好让你知道羞辱你的言语来自哪里。
I'm talking about the cupcakes. Our cupcake shop is gone.
我是说小蛋糕。我们的店都倒了。
Why are you still making those things?
你干嘛还继续做小蛋糕啊?

打工姐妹花第二季

It's the only constant in my life,
这是我生活中唯一固定的习惯,
and the routine distracts me from the relentless darkness that lurks in every corner of my thoughts.
也是我每天用来忘却潜伏在我思绪中那无尽黑暗的方式。
Besides, we still need to sell these at the diner to make extra money.
而且我们得在餐厅里继续卖好赚点外快啊。
Well, you can do it. I'm not speaking to them. They totally led me on.
你要做随你,我是懒得理它们了。它们根本就拐我跳坑。
Those cupcakes were a tease.
玩弄我又嘲笑我。
Well, I want to pay rent this month.
但我还想付这个月的房租。
And then again next month, and so on and so on until the exquisite release of death.
还有下个月,下下个月,之后所有,直到死神哪天来放我自由。
Oh, rent. Here we go again. Does that bitch ever stop?
房租,这婊子真烦。简直是没完没了啊?
If that's death, it's for me. Tell him to honk and I'll be right out.
如果是死神,那就是找我的。告诉他,到了就按喇叭,我立刻出去。
Morning, Chestnut. Oh, what is it about those big, beautiful eyes that makes everything feel better.
早安啊,栗宝。你那又大又美的双眼怎么总能够让一切变美好呢?
I guess I just have a warmth. Oh, you mean the horse.
可能我眼神透漏出温暖吧。你是在说马呀?
Is this still good? It is not. Eh, like I have a choice.
这还能喝吗?绝对不能了。但我哪有得选。

分享到
重点单词
  • stressn. 紧张,压力 v. 强调,着重 vt. 强调 n.
  • relentlessadj. 无情的,冷酷的,残酷的
  • teasen. 揶揄者,戏弄 v. 欺负,嘲弄
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • exquisiteadj. 精挑细选的,精致的,细腻的,强烈的 n. 过分
  • routinen. 例行公事,常规,无聊 adj. 常规的,例行的,乏
  • constantadj. 经常的,不变的 n. 常数,恒量
  • conundrumn. 谜语,难题