打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第240期:明确的指示
日期:2019-09-09 11:21

(单词翻译:单击)

The shop's over. Wow, I thought for sure we'd be a success.
蛋糕店没了。我以前还坚信我们会成功。
Well, who says we're not? I mean, we had some fun, right?
谁说我们不是呢?开这店也有过不少开心事啊?
And we have a cool-ass red arrow.
我们还有了这个超酷的红箭头。
And we have this big check,
我们有这么多钱,
which is just enough to pay back Sophie and everybody else we owe money to.
足够拿来还给苏菲和其他借钱给我们的人。
That's true. So in a way, we're kind of success.
那倒是。所以我们也算是成功还清债务吧。
I mean, we did go from broke to broke even.
我们从身无分文到收支平衡。

打工姐妹花第二季

We nailed it.
我们成功了。
I just wish we had a clear-cut sign that letting go of this place was the right thing to do.
我真希望老天能给个明确的指示,告诉我们放弃这里是明智的。
Ehr mah gerd!
偶的天!
My night-night cocoa cup.
我的晚安可可杯。
You wanted a sign? That's your sign!
你要指示是吗,这就是你要的指示!
No matter what hits you, you'll be okay.
不管碰到什么灾难,你都能安然无恙。
Well, I feel sorry for whoever owns this dump.
突然觉得买下这里的人好可怜呀。

分享到