打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第239期:取消支票
日期:2019-09-05 11:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, there goes Joanne and that deaf lady.
乔安和那个聋女人愉快地走了。
We are keeping the arrow.
这箭头我们要拿走。
I can't believe my aunt would stop payment on that check.
真不敢相信我姑姑会不兑现那张支票。
And I can't believe she'd show up here after she did.
而且干这种事后,她居然还有脸来。
Aunt Charity, do you know what I'm thinking about you right now?
查莉蒂姑姑,你知道我现在怎么想你吗?
What? I look 38 or 39, it's hard to tell?
想什么,我像38岁还是39岁吗,难以判断吧?
Oh, don't look so wounded. You know I had to stop that check.
别表现得那么受伤嘛。你知道我必须取消那张支票。
You took advantage of someone in a morphine haze.
你居然占一个神志不清的人的便宜。
If you think that was being taken advantage of, you've never blacked out at a pep rally.
如果你觉得那就是占你便宜,那你肯定没有在学校誓师大会上晕倒过。

打工姐妹花第二季

Yes, I stopped that check, but here.
没错,我是取消了那张支票,但这个给你。
This seems important to you.
这似乎对你很重要。
Seemed. Seemed when I was rich. Now I have real problems.
以前是。那时我还是无忧无虑的富家女。而现在,我有实际问题要解决。
Yeah, and where are them lollipops at?
就是,里面的棒棒糖呢?
You took away my future. And my lollipops.
你剥夺了我的未来。还有我的棒棒糖。
No, Caroline, I took away my money.
不,卡洛琳,我剥夺的只是我的钱。
And by forcing you to find you own way, I may have given you a better future.
通过强迫你自己寻找出路,我可能会还给你一个更好的将来。
Cute shop. Too big, too soon. You'll figure it out.
店挺可爱。但店面太大,开得太早。你总有一天会明白的。
Aunt Charity? You look 42.
查莉蒂姑姑?你看起来像42岁。
We all know I don't.
我们都知道我不像。

分享到