打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第237期:给姑姑换面膜(3)
日期:2019-08-30 11:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Where does she keep them?
她把糖放哪里了?
Oh, here, they're in this cup that has a seagull on it. Wait.
这里,装在一个有海鸥的杯子里。慢着。
Where have I heard of seagull cup before?
我之前在哪里听说过海鸥杯来着?
That's my night-night cocoa cup. I knew it wasn't broken.
那是我的晚安可可杯。我就知道它没有摔烂。
You hid it and kept it all these years? Yep.
你居然偷偷藏了这么多年?你奈我何。
Why would you want to hurt me like that?
为什么你要这样伤害我?
It's obvious. She's obsessed with her brother,
还不够明显吗。她迷恋自己的哥哥
and she saw your being born as his love being taken away from her.
她把你的出生视为抢走她哥哥所有的爱。
Damn, this thing makes me smart.
靠,这玩意让老娘一秒钟变聪明。
Well, I hope you're happy now, because I lost a lot more than my night-night cocoa cup.
希望你现在开心了,因为我失去的不只是这个晚安可可杯。
I lost my money, my father, and now I'm about to lose my dream.
我失去我的家产,我的父亲,现在我还即将失去我的梦想。
And you know what? We're done. You know what? We are not done.
告诉你,我们走人了。你想得美,才不走。
I am not a quitter. I said I would put your new face on, so I'm not leaving here until I do.
我不是个轻易放弃的人。我说过会帮你把面膜贴上,所以没做到我决不离开。
Her face is gone. She's basically the phantom of the Channing.
她的脸没了。她简直就是钱宁家的《歌剧魅影》。
All right, that's close enough.
好了,这样应该差不多了。
And stop calling me spoiled.
别再说我是被宠坏的孩子。

打工姐妹花第二季

Since I lost it all, I've worked hard.
自从我失去了一切,我努力工作
I've cleaned toilets, I've killed rats, I've done everything I had to to be a success. Tell her, Max.
我打扫过厕所,打死过老鼠,我为了成功,什么都愿意做。告诉她,麦克斯。
I got that boom boom boom, I got that boom... Okay, fine. Let's go.
我感觉很棒棒棒,我感觉很棒...算了,我们走。
Stop. Fine, I'll give you the money.
站住。好,我会给你钱。
Not--not just because you're my niece,
不是因为你是我的侄女,
but because you forced yourself in here like a pushy businesswoman, which is...
而是因为你强迫自己来这里像一个强卖的女商人,我是指...
you shoved your cupcake down my throat.
你把蛋糕硬塞进我喉咙。
That is exactly what I would have done.
因为换做是我,我也会做同样的事。
25,000, Signed Char-ity Chan...
两万五。签名,查莉蒂·钱...
Oh, no. Aunt Charity, are you all right?
天啊。查莉蒂姑姑,你还好吧?
Oh, and she didn't finish signing it.
她没有签完她的名字。
Well, it's my last name too, so... Ing.
不过那也是我的姓,那就我代劳吧。宁。
I can't get it out from under her head.
她的头压住了,我拿不出来。
Pull her hair! Now's your chance.
扯她的头发,你报仇的机会来了。

分享到