打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第233期:拒绝提供帮助
日期:2019-08-16 11:52

(单词翻译:单击)

Now, why are you here? Tell me. You have my full and undivided attention.
为什么你会来呢?告诉我吧,我会全神贯注听你说。
Where and where?
签哪里?
Well, Aunt Charity, as you may or may not know, I now have a start-up business.
查莉蒂姑姑,不知道你是否知道,我现在处于创业阶段。
Hey, is it me, or does this look like a dog penis?
是我,还是这看起来真的像狗的鸡鸡?
She's fun. Seems professional. Good choice.
她真幽默,看起来很专业。好眼光。
And, as you know, I've always respected your business acumen.
如你所知,我向来敬仰你的商业才能。
Even when I was a little... How much?
即使在我小时候...要多少?
Fine, businesswoman to businesswoman...
好,咱们就打开天窗说亮话...
I need a number. Give me a number. 25,000.
我要个数目,给我个数目。两万五。
And all these lipsticks, including dog penis.
以及所有这些唇膏,包括那根狗狗的鸡鸡。
And I'm not asking for a handout. This is a business opportunity. No.
我不是让你白给我。这是个让你入股的商机。不要。

打工姐妹花第二季

Mayb...no. Look, Caroline, if this were truly a business transaction,
或许值得考虑,还是算了。卡洛琳,如果这真的是商业交易,
you'd have cupcakes here to show me, but you don't.
你会带着你的小蛋糕来见我,可你没有。
I know all about your business. Stephanie googled you.
我知道你在搞什么生意。斯蒂芬妮上网搜过你。
She has the strength to google? Has she googled "how to eat"?
她还有力气打开网页搜索我们啊?那她有搜索过"如何进食"吗?
See yourselves out. I'm going to my dermatologist for a little procedure.
慢走不送。我约了我的皮肤科医师做点小手术。
I want to take two years off my face just so people will think,
我想让自己看上去年轻两岁,好让人们在心里猜,
"Is she 38 or 39? It's so hard to tell."
"她是38岁,还是39岁啊?太难判断了。"
But just so you know, you were my last chance to keep my dream and our business alive.
可我想告诉你,你是我保住梦想和我们蛋糕店的最后希望。
You're resourceful. You'll think of something.
你足智多谋,会想到别的办法的。
Now come here. In spite of it all, we are family. Give me a hug.
现在给我过来。尽管如此,我们还是一家人。给我个拥抱。
She's kind of a monster, but she gave me free stuff, so I'm torn.
她简直是个女魔头,但她白送我东西,我好为难呀。

分享到