打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第228期:难以决定
日期:2019-07-23 11:20

(单词翻译:单击)

Earl, I need some advice.
厄尔,有事想你给点指教。
Caroline and I were offered money to buy out the cupcake store,
有人向我跟卡洛琳开价想收购我们小店的店面,
and as my spirit animal, Kenny Rogers, once asked, "When do you hold 'em and when do you fold 'em?"
我的守护神"肯尼·罗杰斯"曾问过,"何时该叫牌,而何时该盖牌呢"?
Well, Max, there are two things in life you've got to hold on to:
麦克斯,人生中有两样东西你必需得留下,
your dreams, and your receipt when you're leaving Best Buy.
"你的梦想"以及在商店买完东西后的发票。
Oh, you do not want to be a black man without a receipt.
没发票的黑人绝对是茅房里提灯笼,找屎啊。
Max, did you just give me the cold shoulder?
麦克斯,你是在故意不甩我吗?
Oh, my God, I've been doing that for a year and a half and you finally got it.
天啊,我试着故意不甩你一年半了,你今天终于明白了。

打工姐妹花第二季

I'm sorry for storming out earlier, but we just can't give it up that easy.
今天那么甩头就走是我不对,但我们不能这么轻易放弃。
I can, and have, and will again.
我能,也有过,也会继续这么做。
Maybe it's better if we just get out now.
我们现在抽身,说不定是明智之举呢。
I heard a customer saying a Whole Foods is going in over there.
我听到一个顾客在说全食超市要在附近开新店面呢。
You know who goes to Whole Foods?
你知道什么人会去那里买东西吗?
Rich ladies with those freaky toe sneakers.
穿着怪胎五指鞋的有钱妇女。
And I cannot be seeing no freaky toe sneakers.
老娘绝对不想看见穿怪胎五指鞋的人。
Whole Foods? That's the sign I've been looking for.
全食超市吗?这就是我想看到的老天爷指示啊。
No wonder they wanted to get rid of us. With a whole foods there, they can raise everybody's rent.
难怪他们想赶我们走呢。全食超市一开,他们就能合理涨租金。
That's fine, we don't pay it anyway.
没差啊,反正我们又不付。
I knew it was gonna be the hot new neighborhood. I knew it! This is it, Max.
我就知道这里会成为炙手可热的新区。被我料中了,能行了,麦克斯。
First comes the Whole Foods, then come the gays, then the celebrities.
全食超市一进驻,基佬们就会跟着来,然后明星也会过来。
Well, the gays will come anyway as long as there's a park.
我们附近有公园,本来就能吸引一大堆基佬。

分享到
重点单词
  • foldn. 折层,折痕 vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱 vi.
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤