打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第218期:拜访劫佩托(1)
日期:2019-06-18 11:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Remember, we have no choice. We have to get him to drop this lawsuit.
记住,我们别无选择。我们必须说服他撤销诉讼。
Okay, 3B, here. This is the puppet guy's apartment.
3B,到了。这就是那个木偶男的公寓。
You say puppet guy, I say serial killer.
你说他是木偶男,我说他是变态杀人魔。
You say apartment, I say the brightest dot on the "Megan's law" website.
你说这是公寓,我说这是《梅根法案》网站上最高亮的住址。
Max, that is not charming. Stay on message. We're charming, we're sorry... We're drunk.
麦克斯,说这种话一点都不讨喜,心里要想着我们要讨喜,我们很抱歉。我们喝醉了。
Well, I am. How else do you think I'm gonna pull off charming?
至少我是。不然你觉得我怎么扮得出讨喜样?
Let's just get in and out of there. That puppet creeped me out.
咱们快进快出。那个木偶太吓人了。
I don't want to have to see it again.
我真不想再看见它。

打工姐妹花第二季

Oh, I am not drunk enough for this.
我还没醉到可以接受这场面。
I've never been drunk enough for this. Is J. Petto home?
我喝再醉也接受不了这场面。劫佩托在家吗?
I'm kind of surprised. I did not think he'd have a girlfriend.
真让我大吃一惊。我还以为他没有女朋友呢。
Hello. Well, I hope you enjoyed meeting Yvette.
你们好。希望你们会喜欢伊薇特。
She plays the lute, you know.
她会弹琵琶哦。
Oh, yes, she was very charming.
是啊,她非常可爱。
And small. She must make your penis look huge. I'm sorry?
也非常迷你。肯定会显得你的鸡鸡很大吧。你说什么?
Charming, Max, charming. Hi, we just stopped by to bring you some cupcakes.
要讨喜,麦克斯,要讨喜。我们顺路给你带了点小蛋糕过来。
We feel so bad about what happened. Can we come in for a minute?
之前的事真的很抱歉。能进去坐会聊聊吗?
Um, well, I wasn't expecting company, but come in. We're all just hangin' out.
我没想到今天会有客人来,但是进来吧。我们大伙正玩得欢呢。

分享到