打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第214期:牵线木偶跳舞(3)
日期:2019-06-04 10:52

(单词翻译:单击)

So sad. Can you move?
真可怜,你能走吗?
See, this is our cupcake shop, and you're blocking the entrance.
你看,这是我们的小蛋糕店,你挡住了我们的门口。
Uh, this is a public space, and I know my rights. Showtime!
这里是公共区域,我知道我有哪些公民权利。表演开始!
I was trying to be nice, but you are the rudest puppeteer I've ever met.
我刚才一直试着对你友善,但你是我见过最没礼貌的操偶师。
And I'm including Shari Lewis, who told my father to shove it on my fifth birthday! Let's go, Max.
比莎里·刘易斯这个在我五岁生日派对上,叫我老爸吃屎的人还无礼!走吧,麦克斯。
Hey... Doll man. You don't want to mess with us.
喂,娃娃男。惹龙惹凤也别惹我们。
I make one call to the cops,
我给警察打个电话,
they do a background check, and I'm pretty sure you'd go from "J. Petto" to "J. Petto-Phile."
他们调查一下你的背景,我肯定很快就能查出你恋童癖的事哦。

打工姐妹花第二季

Miss, I dropped my David Hasselhoff.
小姐,我把"大卫·霍索夫"弄掉地上了。
Well, it's not the first time he's been on the floor.
这也不是他第一次倒在地上了。
Hey, you can't talk to me like that.
不许你这么说我。
I studied puppetry in Paris at the palais...
我曾经就学于巴黎学习木偶艺术...
Oh, my God, he slipped on David Hasselhoff! Are you okay?
天啊,他踩到"大卫·霍索夫",滑倒了!你没事吧?
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm just a little embarrassed.
没事。我没事,没事啦。觉得有点丢脸而已。
Oh, no, no. I landed on Pierre! Pierre?
惨了,惨了,我压在皮埃尔身上了!皮埃尔?
Here, have a seat. Would either of you like a coffee or a free cupcake?
来,请坐。你要喝杯咖啡还是来个免费小蛋糕吗?
No, I'm just gonna pack up and go. Thank you.
不用,我收拾一下就走,谢谢。
Come back anytime for a free cupcake. But no need to bring your dolls.
随时欢迎回来吃免费小蛋糕。不过娃娃就不必带着了。
They're not dolls! I'm a man!
这不是娃娃好吗,我是个男人!

分享到