打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第145期:重振精神
日期:2018-10-15 11:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Sophie, I feel bad you got ripped off. Here are all my tips from tonight: $27.
苏菲,你被人骗我也感到难过。这是我今晚赚的小费,一共27块。
For eight hours? Oh, now, I'm depressed for you. You want to borrow my gun?
八小时就赚这么点啊?好吧,现在我替你感到难过了。你想借用我的枪吗?
You know what? I think you just need to eat something,
我觉得你只需要吃点东西。
And pretty soon, you'll be back to your old self:
很快,你就能恢复到原来的样子了。
A woman who gives gifts and expects nothing in return, 'cause that's what a gift is.
一个乐善好施,不求回报的女人,因为礼物的定义正是如此。
Sophie, is that doing anything for you?
苏菲,那有让你感觉爽点吗?
Yeah, well, I'm not hating it.
反正我也不反感啊。
Here, this soup smells amazing.
这汤闻起来味道不错。
Oh, no. I don't have the energy to eat.
不要,我没有力气吃东西。
Sophie, open your mouth and put this in.
苏菲,张开嘴,放进去。
Oh, come on. Now you're as bad as Oleg.
拜托,你这样就跟奥列格一样坏了。
There. Better? That's cold.
乖了,好点没。汤冷死了。
Sophie, just say the word, and I will rob a bank for you.
苏菲,只要你开口,银行我都帮你抢。

打工姐妹花第二季

Sophie, I understand you're hurting,
苏菲,我知道你很受伤,
but we've already spent most of the money on the shop, and business just isn't good.
但我们几乎把钱都花在那家店上了,而且现在生意也不好。
It's not the money. Everybody thinks it's the money.
不是钱的问题。大家都觉得是钱的问题。
It's more than that. My lake house was my dream, and I lost my dream.
远不止如此。我的湖边小屋是我的梦想,我失去的是梦想。
Oh, thank God! Well, I'm glad that's cleared up. Not about the money.
谢天谢地!能搞清这点就太好了。不是钱的问题。
Max, come on, she's had a shock, we should let her sleep.
麦克斯,走吧,她受惊吓了,我们应该让她好好睡觉。
You girls are so lucky. You still have your dream.
你们俩真幸运,梦想还没破碎。
Well, Sophie, what if you were part of our dream?
苏菲,你也成为我们梦想的一份子呢?
I'm sorry? Whose dream? Our dream.
什么,谁的梦想?我们的梦想。
Your dream? Where's that cupcake?
你们的梦想,小蛋糕在哪里?
Look, Sophie's the only reason we have a shop.
苏菲给了那笔钱,我们才能开成小蛋糕店。
We should make her, like, a partner. Partner!
我们应该...让她当合伙人。合伙人!
But you and I are already partners. I feel like we're kind of partnered out.
但咱们已经是合伙人了。我觉得已经有点人满为患了吧。
What about a silent partner?
不然就当静默合伙人好了?
Silent partner! Yeah, I like that.
静默合伙人,我喜欢。
I'm getting my appetite back, and also, my sex drive.
我的食欲都开始恢复了,连性欲都回来了。
Go or stay, girls. Either way, I'm going in.
要走要留,随便你俩。反正老子是要上了。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平
  • appetiten. 嗜好,食欲,欲望