打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第129期:一切就绪
日期:2018-08-23 10:26

(单词翻译:单击)

There's my cute boyfriend. Hey. How did everything go at spike's liquor?
我可爱的男人来啦。去酒店买酒的过程如何?
Well, I got a little bit confused about what charity we're pretending to help,
我去买的时候有点搞不清我们要假装是哪种慈善活动,
so I told them my sister's homeless and my balls are up inside me.
我就跟店员说我姐妹是流浪汉,隐睾症让我的蛋缩得老高。
Now, we just gotta hope spike's not the chatty type. Oh! They just dropped.
只希望店员是真懂行,不是乱瞎扯了。蛋蛋都回归原位了。
Hey, Andy, question. What does this face say to you?
安迪,问你个问题。你觉得我这是什么表情?
I don't know, like, "I'm cool."
不知道。"我很酷"吗?
So close! Guess again.
很接近了!再猜一次。
Okay, like, "I'm better than you." No, like, "I'm it, and you can suck it."
那是不是"我比你强"。不对,是"老娘超屌,你去死吧"。
Yes! Yes! They can suck it!
没错没错!他们去死吧!

打工姐妹花第二季

Is that what you're wearing tonight? Yeah. No?
你今晚就穿这样吗?对啊...不行吗?
A sweater? I always saw you in a suit tonight.
毛衣啊?我一直想着你今晚穿西装呢。
Run home real quick and put on a suit. Hurry, people are starting to come.
快跑回家换套西装吧。快点,宾客很快要来了。
Uh, Max is still making the face.
麦克斯还在做那副表情呢。
I know. I can't stop. I've waited my whole life to make this face.
我知道。人家停不下来嘛。我这辈子都在等着做这表情呢。
Max, look. Our business is open.
麦克斯,你瞧。我们的生意开张了。
Wait, wait, wait. Not quite. In five, four, three, two.
等等,还差一点呢。倒数,五,四,三,二...
Name, please? Sophie Kuchenski. Guest of honor.
您的名字?苏菲·科臣斯基。荣誉贵宾哦。
How many in your party? See, I knew it was my party!
您带了多少位?看,我就知道是我的派对!

分享到